Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20off retail from End, bit the bullet even if it was .5 up from my TTS, a bit of wiggle room but it's all good.

Attachments

• 398DC48A-8DF7-44F6-BFC5-22B628F3A26A.jpeg
    398DC48A-8DF7-44F6-BFC5-22B628F3A26A.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 440
Got it. Anyone’s Sneakerboy order ship? Seeing the 1500.9, I just realized mine never did. Just sent them an email.
Sneakerboy are trash. Lost their Yeezy account after they got caught backdooring. Apparently Nike are revoking their tier 0 account after multiple warnings. Then during the last sale they were price gouging by selling n95 face masks at a hugely inflated markup. Absolute trash company.

Sneakerboy are trash. Lost their Yeezy account after they got caught backdooring. Apparently Nike are revoking their tier 0 account after multiple warnings. Then during the last sale they were price gouging by selling n95 face masks at a hugely inflated markup. Absolute trash company.
Well then, they won’t have a problem fitting in with the NB lifestyle team

Got it. Anyone’s Sneakerboy order ship? Seeing the 1500.9, I just realized mine never did. Just sent them an email.

I placed an order on the 25-26th of last month. (2 pair of 997) It’s been stuck at this step since then, don’t think it’s even made it to USPS yet.
02B7A3E6-C1D6-40E3-818C-84A08613859A.jpeg
Normally it’d be here by now. But with everything that’s been going on, (understandably) things have kind of slowed to a crawl in some regards. Not sweating it though.

Yeah, very similar experience here. Ordered March 26th. Checked status on their website a week later and saw that my order shipped April 2nd. I've been checking that tracking number with USPS periodically since then, and it's still listed as in "pre-shipment" status - so presumably the package has yet to arrive in the US. I'm not sweating it either; it will get here when it gets here. That said, it does strike me as odd that there's been zero movement in two weeks. Nearly everything else I've ordered recently has been somewhat delayed - but not quite this delayed.

NB.com finally restocked the 992MC. Not sure if anyone was looking for them still, but if your NB1 order got cancelled, you can use that 25% off code on them.

Edit: Found them cheaper at Notre for $121.80 shipped with code APR30

Last edited:
Today:
8FF73FA8-18FC-49D1-8080-156885E93DCC.jpeg

And since I missed the festivities a few pages ago:
4E762FD4-62CA-45EC-861C-B47187300862.jpeg

9AAF8525-77DD-4EFF-84EA-7698CAAD883E.jpeg

Nice women's graphic tee on sale at JoesNB for $10 (also in blue)

wish they had this in mens.

aa.jpg

It's the female version of the graphic on the recent ALD xNB collab (below)

bbb.jpg

aa.jpg

It's the female version of the graphic on the recent ALD xNB collab (below)

bbb.jpg

[/QUOTE]
If you like that graphic there are a few Men’s shirts with it on new balance.com. It’s not an ALD specific thing. I have a white one, personally.

Yeah, very similar experience here. Ordered March 26th. Checked status on their website a week later and saw that my order shipped April 2nd. I've been checking that tracking number with USPS periodically since then, and it's still listed as in "pre-shipment" status - so presumably the package has yet to arrive in the US. I'm not sweating it either; it will get here when it gets here. That said, it does strike me as odd that there's been zero movement in two weeks. Nearly everything else I've ordered recently has been somewhat delayed - but not quite this delayed.
Mine says “International departure - enroute to USA” as of 4/2. Aussie canoes must be slower than the rest.

Back
Top Bottom