Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hate to keep going off-topic with the sock talk but:
for those that rock stance no shows, do you typically buy the gamuts? if so, do have any issues with the socks sliding off while wearing them? had that problem with my last pair of no shows.
additionally, has anyone rocked the tab socks casually?

the stance gamut sock is the only one I’ve had no issue with heel slippage.

So sour missed 2 drops in 2 days...

Solestop restocked FSR of M1700GRA last night and a FSR of M992GR tonight; both gone in less than an hour. Probably gonna spend my whole day tomorrow on their site to see if they've got a third restock lined up.
I would’ve loved to cop the 1700GRA

So sour missed 2 drops in 2 days...

Solestop restocked FSR of M1700GRA last night and a FSR of M992GR tonight; both gone in less than an hour. Probably gonna spend my whole day tomorrow on their site to see if they've got a third restock lined up.
All day though??

10B0B689-2A6A-4AC7-990F-72CA75593A36.jpeg

stimulus pickup lol
The one that got away. Willing to pay full retail now nb :lol:

how long does stadium goods eBay take to ship? bought shoes on the 11th, payment posted on the 13th, account says handling is 3 days from payment posting. every other eBay sneaker transaction I’ve had has at least had a label created by now

I think it’s just everything in general is backed up right now in terms of logistics...Most carriers are prioritizing necessities from what the talking heads on TV have been saying...

I think it’s just everything in general is backed up right now in terms of logistics...Most carriers are prioritizing necessities from what the talking heads on TV have been saying...

hope so, I really don’t wanna go through a paypal dispute/chargeback I just want my shoes haha

Sneakerboy are trash. Lost their Yeezy account after they got caught backdooring. Apparently Nike are revoking their tier 0 account after multiple warnings. Then during the last sale they were price gouging by selling n95 face masks at a hugely inflated markup. Absolute trash company.

wow. How did that happen? (not to some youtuber i hope! :lol:

Their Insta seemed to have 'lost' all adidas related drops.

lmao medusa was sold out in less than 15 seconds, bots. whatever, i'll save my money for seersuckers and casablancas

Because sneaker twitter

smh. these are ACTUAL NB1-able shoes (I guess not technically at this second).

at least JFG, temporary team red ban and all, used some different materials and to his credit the QC of the shoes he sold was on point. There doesn't even seem to be "greek god" branding, like how the baited fish hooks separate the baited 997S from its NB1 counterpart.

fingers crossed sneaker twitter doesn't catch on to the todd snyders, will be copping if there's an issue with my stadium goods order, which is looking more likely every day.

on a happier (?) note, GR 827 colorways are available on concepts

smh. these are ACTUAL NB1-able shoes (I guess not technically at this second).

at least JFG, temporary team red ban and all, used some different materials and to his credit the QC of the shoes he sold was on point. There doesn't even seem to be "greek god" branding, like how the baited fish hooks separate the baited 997S from its NB1 counterpart.

fingers crossed sneaker twitter doesn't catch on to the todd snyders, will be copping if there's an issue with my stadium goods order, which is looking more likely every day.

on a happier (?) note, GR 827 colorways are available on concepts
What did you get from SG?

I sure as hell did...🤷‍♂️

Like what you will, I dig them for sure...

Todd Snyder’s fresh though so might make those my consolation prize...

Back
Top Bottom