Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

if you need that remaining 10.5 from nb.ca I could get for you. They are $250 cdn ($175 usd) = $30 cdn (12% tax) If you want to pay the extra tax and reship to you fee I would pick them up for you.

I'm a 9.5, will keep that in mind for next time tho. Thank you!

will probably hold off on the minishopmadrid pair, I thought there would be some VAT waiving or whatever voodoo end or hanon do to get the advertised price cheaper at checkout. 247 is a bit much

They already released at one shop. The rest of the pack got marked down as low as $120. I would imagine the same with these. A lot more people may lean towards the ALD collab
I'll be ok with the M1300AR. Those ALD will be too hyped to touch. Will still try. Doesn't hurt having both if I get lucky.

Sorry if posted. This thread moves fast as hell.

New Balance 992 “Nimbus Cloud”
Japan Release Date: May 16th, 2020

New-Balance-992-Nimbus-Cloud-Release-Info-3.jpg
New-Balance-992-Nimbus-Cloud-Release-Info-2.jpg
New-Balance-992-Nimbus-Cloud-Release-Info-1.jpg
New-Balance-992-Nimbus-Cloud-Release-Info-4.jpg

which brought it down to retail for us peeps here in cali cause of tax lol

but speaking of NB1, wishing NB would bring it back for us to at least play around with
I sent an email about an update but between baker and Mills the factories may be screwed on opening up

Wow this thread Is quick. Need a size 11 in that NT had a chance on ebay but no way am I buying from overseas right now. I would buy from Canada though since thats not too far and don’t think there would be huge problems. But no size 11 :frown:

What size where you shooting for?
Not sure tbh 1300s have never really appealed to me but the forest green is a colour I can definitely run with. I'm usually a TTS 10.5 but with my 992s I think I probably could've gone down to a 10, was just gonna try and get whichever one I could basically. Hope some other canadian boutiques get them.

I sent an email about an update but between baker and Mills the factories may be screwed on opening up

yeah don’t really expect anything to open up anytime soon with everything going on but gets me wondering when and if it ever comes back, will we get the same color wheel or would we get a new one.

yeah don’t really expect anything to open up anytime soon with everything going on but gets me wondering when and if it ever comes back, will we get the same color wheel or would we get a new one.
I doubt it comes back on right away. I feel like being shut down this long sets production for more planned projects. Which I assume would take priority over NB1. Wish I’m wrong tho, was so pumped about my NB1 but happy I was able to get one other before it shut down

Back
Top Bottom