Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Download and register for retailmenot, Google chrome extension... cash back is high, it's 8% right now. Rakuten is the more well known extension, use my link to register and we both get a bonus

Get a $10 bonus when you sign up with my invite link and spend $25. https://www.rakuten.com/r/SPGALL7?eeid=6991100

I just got $74 yesterday from rakuten for 3 months of spending

Download and register for retailmenot, Google chrome extension... cash back is high, it's 8% right now. Rakuten is the more well known extension, use my link to register and we both get a bonus

Get a $10 bonus when you sign up with my invite link and spend $25. https://www.rakuten.com/r/SPGALL7?eeid=6991100

I just got $74 yesterday from rakuten for 3 months of spending
I already have Rakuten, can I double dip with retailmenot?

CB028011-3D30-46E0-91F5-4B601FADCE60.png

Cart jigged :smokin

I already have Rakuten, can I double dip with retailmenot?
You can only use one, but I compare the three I have (the third is a new one I found called befrugal) and see which one has the most. Usually befrugal has the best eBay cash back. I'll just go to the site and click the three to see who offers the most that day.

You can only use one, but I compare the three I have (the third is a new one I found called befrugal) and see which one has the most. Usually befrugal has the best eBay cash back. I'll just go to the site and click the three to see who offers the most that day.
Literally went back and forth about 3-4 times. I can't pull the trigger even with the discounts. The lack of a mesh toebox on this one kills it. I had an X-90 with a nylon toebox and it didn't hold shape too well. I'm surprised they went this route with the green one.

Another one that is good and a lot of times is a higher cashback then Rakuten is TopCashBack (referral link). Like you I just look at the extensions and see which is the best for that site and day.

Literally went back and forth about 3-4 times. I can't pull the trigger even with the discounts. The lack of a mesh toebox on this one kills it. I had an X-90 with a nylon toebox and it didn't hold shape too well. I'm surprised they went this route with the green one.
Same thoughts here, but I figured buy first and can return if I change my mind. I love the green though, which may override the nylon toebox.

Finally time to bust out my favorite summer shoe ever made. This is my second pair, and I’ll be on the hunt for my third when I trash these at the end of the summer.

I know we’re all about the Baggies, but I’m rocking my North face class V belted 6” shorts here. Bonus appearance by my dogs paw.

5B957BF9-E95A-4092-8356-4B66A39C507A.jpeg

1AC1DBE6-D4D1-4936-AE3F-1FDCEDD9856F.jpeg

Desperate for the 1300AR, my 10.5 was already gone when I checked this AM after striking out on the Capsule site yesterday. This is the pair NB support last week told me was not releasing on their site lol.

Back
Top Bottom