Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn, missed Stray Rats on Bodega. I guess they aren't doing a raffle.
They did a raffle on Wednesday with a very small entry range of 12pm-5pm. I was annoyed that I missed that and annoyed that I missed the release this morning. One raffle remains for these joints unless I can cop on another website.

For good luck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 30
I think I'm to try for the 998. It will be ever so slightly easier to get. And I've always been a 998 guy. Honestly I remember a time not to long ago the 998 was king. Heck I remember a time you didn't have to scramble to get a New Balance GR and no one dreamed of paying retail for one. Ugh I'm such a sneaker Boomer.....lol

I think I'm to try for the 998. It will be ever so slightly easier to get. And I've always been a 998 guy. Honestly I remember a time not to long ago the 998 was king. Heck I remember a time you didn't have to scramble to get a New Balance GR and no one dreamed of paying retail for one. Ugh I'm such a sneaker Boomer.....lol
Its no ones fault really... hype beasts leaked over into the nb realm and it is what it is... maybe the it will phase over in a bit

Those were the days lol. Even most collabs were easy to cop.

So i am assuming i love the bodega Raffle if they just released them on the site too? Is this normal practice?

Wish i would have known they were dropping on the site too

how does copping on dover street market work? I've subscribed and logged in, I already see they will release the stray rats soon lol
To handle the spike in traffic (which used to crash their normal ecomm platform), their e-flash drops migrate over to shopify.

I remember a time when I could actually keep up with this thread. NB hype is insane right now.

Back
Top Bottom