Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Whats the best place to grab cream laces like the ones found on the ALD 997's? I see Rope Lace Supply has some pairs but is the quality worth the markup in price? Thanks.

I'm looking for some cream laces as well but don't wanna pay rope lace supply price haha.

I've found this seller from Etsy but I'm not sure if they ship to the US.

20200531_141647.jpg

M1400BKS

Were these available for 50% off on hibbett today or did they get pulled when the sale started. Would have been about $56 based on the price I last saw them going for.

There's a 50% off sale? I've been keeping an eye on Hibbett's NB inventory, mostly looking for a deal on this pair of 997s. But I always see those purple 998s pop up at $112. They've consistently been in stock for weeks. I doubt they'd suddenly sell out in all sizes...so I guess they must've been pulled.

Probably a eBay/StockX reseller scooped them all up at $56 each

New 1300's coming

M1300AR (Red/Black)
"The sneakers draw their inspiration from the world-famous street style, which originates from Harajuku - a quarter in Tokyo, Japan. The bright design draws inspiration from the black and white television of the 60's and the subtle features of red to denote the morning sun - the flag of Japan." (translated from nb.ua )

View attachment 2583248 View attachment 2583250

Theme was executed so poorly...Subtle red? Almost the whole shoe is red! And does the black and white TV theme have to do with Harajuku? So many questions lol.

Not one thing about that shoe makes me think "Harajuku" lol

Sizing help, please...

For the 992, do you guys opt for the same size as the 997 and the 998, or...? I'm really interested in purchasing the Grey/MC soled cw when they become available, but I'm unsure of what size to get.

There's a 50% off sale? I've been keeping an eye on Hibbett's NB inventory, mostly looking for a deal on this pair of 997s. But I always see those purple 998s pop up at $112. They've consistently been in stock for weeks. I doubt they'd suddenly sell out in all sizes...so I guess they must've been pulled.

I think they were pulled as well. Maybe they come back before the sale ends. Not my favorite color but I wouldn't bat an eye at them for a deep discount

Theme was executed so poorly...Subtle red? Almost the whole shoe is red! And does the black and white TV theme have to do with Harajuku? So many questions lol.

Not one thing about that shoe makes me think "Harajuku" lol
Im thinking the pattern on the midsole is reminiscent of some of the tiling around the harajuku station.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom