Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB is pulling a Nike and over saturating the 327.
Do you think over-saturation is a bad thing? Personally I love it. More options. Easier to get, even if still somewhat difficult. Sometimes enough out there to even go on sale. Lower prices on resell market (eventually). No one ever put a gun to my head and said I had to buy something. I see no downside to over-saturated shoes. Doesn't matter to me what anyone else is wearing.

Can someone tell me which NB’s are these please? Thanks.

Attachments

• 742D4F6E-5B54-419E-B1A9-32B24C35C29D.jpeg
    742D4F6E-5B54-419E-B1A9-32B24C35C29D.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 373
Do you think over-saturation is a bad thing? Personally I love it. More options. Easier to get, even if still somewhat difficult. Sometimes enough out there to even go on sale. Lower prices on resell market (eventually). No one ever put a gun to my head and said I had to buy something. I see no downside to over-saturated shoes. Doesn't matter to me what anyone else is wearing.
This. Unless you're a re-seller, I don't see why anyone would care about "over saturation".

Buy em if you like em, and if you don't, keep it moving.

Glad you got your size bro! I bought an 11 too as soon as I saw them available. I had a feeling FA would randomly restock sizes at some point.

And shoutout to zboy for the Sneaker Politics link for the mint 997’s. Just got my shipping confirmation last night 🤟🏾
Yep been waiting for a restock , that color way been screaming my name for awhile

I’ve hated all of the 327s, but the purple pair might be on my list now.
Glad you guys snapped up those 992tn 11s before I could. I really want those, but need to chill.

I'm still looking for a 992GR in a 10.5 if anybody has any leads or anything hit me! Been hunting ebay, grailed, depop etc for weeks looking for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom