Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mail day. Got these for running since my ASICS kayano’s have taken an absolute beating over the past few months. These are super comfortable and I can’t wait to get a run in with them. I’m considering grabbing a second pair just to wear around.

A0A7E374-1441-4370-B1EE-1F65EAC4DCE8.jpeg
I was looking to pick a pair up as some trail beaters. I heard they're kinda heavy in the realm of trail runners; what you think?

I was looking to pick a pair up as some trail beaters. I heard they're kinda heavy in the realm of trail runners; what you think?
Yeah, they’re definitely on the heavier side. But the fresh foam is nice and bouncy so they don’t feel too cumbersome. They feel durable as well so it seems like they’ll hold up for a bit on the trails.

I'm copying and pasting my post from the SB thread because I've seen similar kinds of complaining about NB popularity and SB popularity.

Y'all ever notice that it's not just NBs but everything is popular and sells out now? Except maybe ultraboost :lol: but every brand and product line is thriving. Nike SB, Yeezy (might seem played out but every drop still sells out), Jordan Brand, Nike (look at AF1s and air maxes), ASICS; even Saucony x Bodega sold out quick. Traditional dad-core sneakers like Salomon and Hoka are getting stocked at streetwear boutiques. A plethora of collabs and IG marketing/influencing have made this sneaker **** mainstream. It's no niche interest anymore, everyone knows what a sneakerhead is, everyone knows someone who collects sneakers. The fact that everyone finally realized they could profit off it also contributed; who would say no to hundreds of dollars for some stupid sneakers? I don't. Easy for most of us to be blind to how popular it's become since we've been in it for so many years but face the fact - being into sneakers is normalized now.

Has anyone tried Navy laces on the MC 992s? I think they’d look better than the Green stock ones they have.

Back
Top Bottom