Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

In non-NB related news, just got in a pair of LL Bean's sport shorts which are made with the same material as baggies. Their size L fits me really well, since I was between a L and XL for the baggies. They're 6in inseams vs 5in, but work just as well. I think they have better pockets because the openings are slightly slanted and they are deep, but don't go all the way down to the hem. They're cheaper also, so now I have to try to get more of 'em.
I hope we see some knees.

In non-NB related news, just got in a pair of LL Bean's sport shorts which are made with the same material as baggies. Their size L fits me really well, since I was between a L and XL for the baggies. They're 6in inseams vs 5in, but work just as well. I think they have better pockets because the openings are slightly slanted and they are deep, but don't go all the way down to the hem. They're cheaper also, so now I have to try to get more of 'em.
Yeah I’m a big fan of them. Wish they were 5”, but they are a nice baggies alternative.

Leather 574's today
20200703_170457.jpg
20200703_171004.jpg

If you're asking about GBY, that's just reporting words of an employee in a NB flagship store here in Europe that says they were coming back in Feb 2021 with BGW. I want to trust him, i don't see interest lying about that type of thing. I prayed (and comment everywhere) so much about a reissue of this one or the mesh version :nthat:
Damn, BGW’s too? Hopefully the world’s not on fire by Feb 2021.

damn size 9 sold out.

well at least I saved $100 lol
this or the magma 990v5 was calling me so hard today lmao. Glad they’re sold out.

Unfortunately my size is still there...I'm going to go back and forth and debate it for a while lol maybe by then my size will sell out and it'll make things easier for me lol.

Finally shot these... I just noticed the glue stain. :ohwell: I still like them a lot though... even more than the Viotech Dunks!

New Balance 992 - Multicolor.png

I want these too, but I‘m waiting for a deep discount. I even copped a cheapie wristwatch to wear with it.

*it’s a homage. There’s no way I could afford real one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 254
Does anyone has m990dc5? i can’t tell how dark the suede is and the mesh looks blueish in some pics.

Nb store in tanger outlet at national harbor Maryland was completely sold out of all 993 Only scattered sizes of navy blue

dang, its pretty much the same with Leesburg and Woodbridge. Both had scattered sizes of grey/blue and the remaining grey were all 2E and 4E

Back
Top Bottom