Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last couple of NB1 574 wears. Hopefully they bring back the program soon.

9A3E5FBF-3A48-4408-8ED8-79062727868C.jpeg

9F58CF6C-E67E-440F-85D4-98C4C6FA8A5D.jpeg

Saturday Specials/Castellers? :nthat:

Last edited:
I've been keeping an eye out for these and haven't seen them anywhere aside from euro shops. 43einhalb has them for 219 euros shipped with coupon 10SALE, so about $248 delivered to the US. I'm hoping they turn up somewhere for less than that.
Seems like a simular situation to the 997BR.

Haven’t seen those SOEs anywhere but Europe yet. I really like them.

As an aside, stay safe and be mindful everyone. Sister just got back positive results from a Covid Test she took yesterday. She had visited my parents for the 4th - perhaps against better judgement and advice- and now they’re scrambling to get tested.

Isn't there like a 2 week incubation period?
Does incubation period mean it takes about 2 weeks for symptoms to show or does it mean it takes about 2 weeks before it can be detected?

Isn't there like a 2 week incubation period?
Does incubation period mean it takes about 2 weeks for symptoms to show or does it mean it takes about 2 weeks before it can be detected?

Frankly I don’t know if anything is certain at this point. But regardless, it’ll take them over a week to get a test at the earliest possible time from what I’ve heard. My sister had scheduled hers a week or so in advance and still went on a trip...ugh.

This is VERY difficult for me not to pull the trigger on. Hoping the 10.5's disappear before I have an unhappy girlfriend asking why another shoe box was dropped at the door. That price for a pair of 997's though is just unbelievable.
Exactly how I feel. I've scored some pretty good deals on several 997 models, many under $100 - but this would handily beat them all. Earlier in this thread, someone posted a pic of 997PANs on foot and I thought they looked pretty damn good...I'm actively trying not to dig up that post so as not to weaken my crumbling resolve
I couldnt resist....Had to....$74 shipped!!?? for a 997!?? and a dope colorway...Cmon B.... I have spoken...

Off topic, but... has anyone purchased goods from Australia via Australia Post International Standard? If so, do they hand over the package to USPS to make the final delivery when it’s the US or a different carrier?

I still find it funny people mention hype & NB like it’s a new thing. I’ve been exclusively buying NB’s since 2011 (circa C-Notes, Hyperkats, etc), and the brand has always had hype. People come in for the big name collabs and disappear for the heavily discounted GR’s. It’s the nature of the game, and nothing new. It does suck losing out to resellers & hb’s who aren’t into the brand at all tho. I see people on the JJJJJJJJound post saying they MUST have an all green shoe that have never owned a New Balance.

Ima keep it 2 Virgils tho, an NB x Virgil collab will be nasty for the real ones :lol:

Off topic, but... has anyone purchased goods from Australia via Australia Post International Standard? If so, do they hand over the package to USPS to make the final delivery when it’s the US or a different carrier?

Yeah should go to USPS. Almost any time a package is shipped using that countries local post (like German post office or Japanese postal service) it will get delivered by USPS when it reaches the US.

Thanks! I was a bit worried since updates could only be seen on ebay, and not USPS or even through the AusPost site. I hope I’ll be able to track via USPS the item once the package lands in the US.

'The R Store' in Manchester,UK has some nice prices on MiUK models. Most are 87.50 GBP ($111 USD) (after VAT removed) shipping is 20 GBP ($25 USD) for 1 pair; add an additional pair and shipping is 24 GBP ($30 USD total) for two pairs to the USA.

M576 OKT
M577 DGG , GBP, GPK, NGR, NVT, ORG, TGK
M670 NVT
M991 NVT
M1500 BWB, TGB
Mostly UK sizes 8 - 10 with a few 10.5 and 11

I'm a size 9US/8.5UK in the 997's - didn't see anything size UK 8.5 - should I go with the UK 8 or 9 for the 1500 and 577?

Last edited:
So I did a dumb thing and counted all my Covid lockdown cops several days ago, then yesterday I realized I missed two.... bringing the total to ...dun dun dun ... 25

special circumstances for me though, my podiatrist recommended switching from yeezys and UBs to NB for arch support. Also note, a lot of my early cops were older pairs for restoration. Regardless, I dont have space, I don’t really go out and walk anymore, and even if i could, we shouldn’t be going out to begin with.... and I still have more pairs to get lol Life of a sneaker addict I guess.

So let’s play... What’s your number?

Back
Top Bottom