Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For future reference: the 15% email code works on pretty much everything, whether the item is excluded from additional promos or not. I used it on some Night Sky 999s a few months back. I have yet to see it not work on a pair of NBs
If you recently placed an order and forgot to use the code, call Jcrew CS. They are usually pretty nice about stuff like that and will apply it retroactively/give it as a refund.
And if you're familiar with Jcrew sales they sometimes have overlap on the codes and let you use promos on excluded items.....got the 997mints for $89 few weeks ago

Last edited:
I don't know about under $100, but is $101 close enough? Because it's pretty easy to get a 15% off code. Open an incognito tab, go to jcrew.com, click around until you get a pop-up offering a discount in exchange for your email address. You don't even have to use a real address - the code simply pops up at the top of the screen, regardless of the email you use. "[email protected]" would work fine. Then just copy/paste the code into the checkout page in your non-private window.

Sorry, I'm probably not helping with your restraint.

Tried doing this, but the coded didnt work. Money saved. Thanks for the tip though.

No idea if this is real, I don’t think it is based on seeing nothing else about it anywhere and the account name being “potential 992” But damn would this shoe be sick, simple grey + 3M of the WTAPS would be so clean.

this guy does modifications / photoshops/ customs

Well now I'm just sad. How awesome would it be if NB1 gave us 3M (leather as well of course).

Nope. Excluded from promo!
Drats

Tried doing this, but the coded didnt work. Money saved. Thanks for the tip though.

Ugh, sorry. That's really surprising, because codes have worked on that pair in the past.

And if you're familiar with Jcrew sales they sometimes have overlap on the codes and let you use promos on excluded items.....got the 997mints for $89 few weeks ago

Yes, I've stalked the overlap sales. Although the timing usually sucks for me, since it typically happens at anywhere from 2AM to 6AM ET.

i was a guest on this sneaker podcast, the episode is all about NB
that was great thanks Richie. didn't know the numbers were originally based off price. I thought the number system was so no emotion was tied to a specific model by giving them names. also didn't know you were so high on the v3. the Steven smith episode was really cool too.

regarding covid cops: my # is 0.

Two grails just landed. More than I would ideally have liked to pay, but I don't really see my sizes in them so I just said **** it. I know 992 and 327 are the popular models right now, but the 576 has always been one of my favorites by NB. Love the sleek look on them. Hard to capture how awesome these are in my crappy pics.

Big football (soccer) fan, so these Paul Smith were a must. The quality is premium...Thick kangaroo leather is so soft, honesty unlike anything on any of my other NB. The Paul Smith details are just a bonus. The shape on these is also so straight that Robin Hood could shoot them out his bow. :pimp:

The Footpatrol were also one that I always wanted. Love the multicolored stitching and mismatched N's. With the added extra laces I'll never get bored of this pair.

DA5C6705-2169-40A5-8171-C17EBBE63414.jpeg
6E11CE32-A59D-4A1D-A89F-6E6A069837CC.jpeg
19AD61FD-00D7-4A57-AD31-6A6DEC140E65.jpeg
3DF449B4-CDD4-44A3-96FD-B470EB1AB8EB.jpeg
3867799E-D24D-48FE-9EB0-E56D64095298.jpeg
330FA7D1-212C-42A5-A5C5-04E0F31A982B.jpeg
BFADA906-7B5E-4899-9283-887535EED962.jpeg
Paul Smiths are eerily similar to Paul Urich SBs. Not claiming rip off, just pointing out the obvious.

1594392550644.png

that was great thanks Richie. didn't know the numbers were originally based off price. I thought the number system was so no emotion was tied to a specific model by giving them names. also didn't know you were so high on the v3. the Steven smith episode was really cool too.

regarding covid cops: my # is 0.

both steven smith episodes were incredible. a tough act to follow !
thanks for giving a listen !

Was watching Blues Brothers the other day and during the Ray Charles music shop number, one of the dancers had on a pair of 320s.
One of my favorite movies, and just one of those details I didn't pick up on until the umpteenth viewing.
Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 11.04.48 AM.png

new-balance-320-runner-00jpg.jpeg

edit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom