Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damn football has some dope kicks. loved my barry sanders Zoom Airs. and yes, always unstrapped lol

yo I remember getting the all white Barry sanders after my birthday and going to school all fresh... only to cut school in the rain and come home with them muddy brown.

I also remember when the straps would flop all funny after a while and never wearing them ever again.

Do most of you guys rock no show socks, or no socks at all? I tried no socks at all recently and the inside collar had brown spots after one wear smh. I think even if I had now show socks on that would’ve still happened since they’re cut so low.
i always rock crew socks all year around except for very rare occasions. wool in the winter, cotton blends in the summer.

Another order in from END, and my first 991.
20200720_101749.jpg

M991NNN

I think i got a problem with my gait. My v5s are starting to wear on the outside and outer heel are of my soles. The outer heel sole wear isnt new to me but ive been experiencing some foot pain everytime i wear my v5s for a long time. Guess thats what comes of it as daily beaters. This is what happened with ultraboost 3.0s...wore those continental soles to the boost and my ankle area was becoming sore because of the uneven soles. Time to rotate my beaters and unds some new v5s i have in stock

nice, do you have a bunch of others in the office too or are you back in for a specific task and going back to WFH later? curious as to what other companies are going to do.
I just come to the office if I physically have to be here but I can work from home some days or adjust hours during the day. Quite challenging with kids. I’m in Canada tho so I don’t know how it is in the states.

Just purchased a pair of FuelCell TCs. They’re a 1/2 size larger than my usual Nike size. I hope they’ll work. I know they’re not VaporFly level, but it seems like they’ll give the ZF3 a run for their money.

For reference
440A42BC-A06A-4644-B476-395CFE3364DC.jpeg

This pic makes my NB1 withdrawal worsen. That NB1 angle :emoji_cry: Mentioned it before, but my wife loves her FC TCs.

Back
Top Bottom