Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This one is from last night. Wifey made a sushi bake, and I was like oooohhhhhh shhhhhhhht I know what that is!

52E4615A-1262-4A13-BE20-6B0901CD73FC.jpeg

You MIGHT get your wish! :smile: Its pretty disappointing that you get up for releases just to wait in a line or get cart jacked. Sadly thats how it is now.

Seriously how sad is it that I half heartedly shop around for bots just to be able to have a chance to buy ONE pair of shoes for me to wear for myself.
Im tired of waiting on the 992GR....bout to just cop a pair off Goat or Sx and say F-it...

I've been tempted by this as well, just can't bring myself to pay that much for a shoe I'm 100% certain will be restocked in a month or 2. If bots hit all the restocks somehow when they happen and I can't get a pair for myself at least the resell price will be down significantly.

I've been tempted by this as well, just can't bring myself to pay that much for a shoe I'm 100% certain will be restocked in a month or 2. If bots hit all the restocks somehow when they happen and I can't get a pair for myself at least the resell price will be down significantly.
You right you right, Space Hippies it is :lol: :lol:

What is going on with 11.5 being seemingly impossible to find for these 327s? I didn’t try nor intend to buy that lime colorway, but it’s incredibly weird that 11.5 is like some sort of ultra-rare commodity suddenly with NB.

Yes! If I was able to make my own at least the Ls will sting a little less. I know this cncpts collaboration is gonna be some heat, I feel the pain already 😭

with how stupid the drops have been and how much hype NB has gained, i haven’t cared much about any of the drops the past couple months. honestly been banking off all the hype and flipped the stuff i was able to luckily cop or any older pairs and gonna hopefully be able to use those extra funds towards more NB1s once they go back up again

You MIGHT get your wish! :smile: Its pretty disappointing that you get up for releases just to wait in a line or get cart jacked. Sadly thats how it is now.

Nah, the problem is that they’re a couple years too late. I don’t drink anymore.😕 My anxiety/stress relief comes in pharmaceutical form now. (Prescribed by a physician of course)
1300JP3’s passed authentication process this morning though in other news!

Nah, the problem is that they’re a couple years too late. I don’t drink anymore.😕 My anxiety/stress relief comes in pharmaceutical form now. (Prescribed by a physician of course)
1300JP3’s passed authentication process this morning though in other news!

How long did the authentication take? (im assuming stockx)
I've had my M1300AR's stuck for almost a month (Purchased 7/3, still says "En Route to StockX")

Back
Top Bottom