Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

BEA930B8-67E2-447C-9697-9F470422E06D.jpeg
Thanks to our friends across the pond. First pair of 991’s! Thinking my Castlerock 327’s should be in today as well. Nice mail day if so!

congrats still missing that number in my collection

Got shipping confirmation from FTL for castlerocks 2 days ago but still no movement from UPS. Anyone else?

Do they classic grey 574s ever go on sale anywhere?

I know NB just had their 25% off sale but they didn't have my size.

I need either a 14 or possibly a 14 wide. My normal shoe size is 13 across the board. Tried on a pair of 574s in a 13 last year and it crushed my foot length and width.

Does the boost show on the GOAT app? Or you have to make the purchase then it comes off on the backend on the Cashapp?

Even though my bank account was linked, I had to jump through hoops to get funds into the app's account to get it to work. I thought I could just make the purchase right away and have the app deduct the cost from my bank account. I learned that you need to activate your CASH app card then link you bank account/debit card, then tranfer funds into the app's balance.

Here’s what I did:

- Find out how much your item will cost in TOTAL; taxes, shipping, etc.
- Once you see the total amount, transfer that exact or a little above that amount into your app.
- Once transferred, copy your CASH app card info, remember the exp date and three digit cvc#
- As you are about to make the purchase, add a "new credit card" as the payment.
- Select VISA, insert the CASH app card info, save and SWIPE to complete the transaction.
- You'll get an email from GOAT confirming the order with the total cost.
- You'll get another email to follow from the CASH app with the 25% off the original cost
- That discounted cost will reflect in your app.

If you're like me and will only be using the app once, CASH OUT the discounted remaining funds back into your bank account. :lol: :nthat:

Also, I'll be checking for your 1300s at lunch today! :nthat:

Last edited:
Even though my bank account was linked, I had to jump through hoops to get funds into the app's account to get it to work. I thought I could just make the purchase right away and have the app deduct the cost from my bank account. I learned that you need to activate your CASH app card then link you bank account/debit card, then tranfer funds into the app's balance.

- Find out how much your item will cost in TOTAL; taxes, shipping, etc.
- Once you see the total amount, transfer that exact or a little above that amount into your app.
- Once transferred, copy your CASH app card info, remember the exp date and three digit cvc#
- As you are about to make the purchase, add a "new credit card" as the payment.
- Select VISA, insert the CASH app card info, save and SWIPE to complete the transaction.
- You'll get an email from GOAT confirming the order with the total cost.
- You'll get another email to follow from the CASH app with the 25% off the original cost
- That discounted cost will reflect in your app.

If you're like me and will only be using the app once, CASH OUT the discounted remaining funds back into your bank account. :lol: :nthat:

Also, I'll be checking for your 1300s at lunch today! :nthat:

Thanks for this breakdown! Question for the group, are the Bodega X-Racer's worth busting all this out for? Would come out to about $228 all-in after the discount...

So, after downloading Cash App I read a couple of places that the max discount is $50. I was planning to purchase either a $700+ or $1,000+ pair. I haven’t linked my bank account yet; it’s not worth all that if all I’m getting is the $50. A couple hundred or more is a different story.
Edit: So does anyone know for sure if you can really get $200+ off or is it just the $50? I need to make a move if it will work.

Last edited:
So, after downloading Cash App I read a couple of places that the max discount is $50. I was planning to purchase either a $700+ or $1,000+ pair. I haven’t linked my bank account yet; it’s not worth all that if all I’m getting is the $50. A couple hundred or more is a different story.
Edit: So does anyone know for sure if you can really get $200+ off or is it just the $50? I need to make a move if it will work.

max 50

Thanks. Kind of a bummer, but I appreciate the information.
1300JP3’s are supposed to be here today though!!!

Also I got both types of NB masks in the mail earlier in the week. The blue one with the shoe string laces is unique and pretty cool (the laces come in random colors, plain white being my favorite) but I think the grey ones are probably more wearable on a regular basis. I like both though. Sunikasneakers.com still has both; $6 for the blue $5 for the grey, and they shipped mine ultra fast.

Back
Top Bottom