Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Glad some of the NT famb copped. Didn't bother...i love the look of the shoe but to be honest if i hit id just re-sell. Prices are stupid high and could def use the funds to pick up other kicks i want

I’m glad some of you hit. I thought it was going to be a shht show like last week.

got me feeling like

tenor.gif

EE has prepped me for these Shopify questions to add to cart. But gotta love hitting complete order for Shopify to crush your soul and place you back in queue. Glad people got through though.

I'll probably throw out a low ball bid(compared to current market price anyway) and see if anyone tries to panic sell them before the Aug 7th drops but I highly doubt that will happen.

Let me welcome you to the pain of being a size 8.
3F545F06-0351-46A8-81AE-E0F2D038E3C1.png
And if I were to drop over 1k for an NB it would be the WTAPS way over these in my opinion.
Obvious bias on my end cause I was willing to drop that much lol but yeah the use of the 3M all the neutral tones etc is just so well done paired with the exclusivity of the drop is the only shoe I could justify forking over that much for. I think in terms of style the Urban Grey colorway is a better shoe than the green although the green will probably have more hype. Neither I would drop a rack on though. When NB1 comes back forever from now I'll just make some simple grey with brown accent and some all green 992's and use my imagination.

Edit: not sure if that's brown or dingy dirty green either way, ya get the picture

Back
Top Bottom