Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

💎 💎 💎

IMG_20200804_090631_996.jpg

Good to see people have actually hit from Bodega before. I wish I didn’t know that so I wouldn’t have any optimism.
which is the least popular JJ? :ohwell:
The Grey/brown is for sure the less hyped pair. That green is kinda synonymous with the JJJJound mood board so it has way more hype behind it. This was/is how it was with the Vans he did as well, green from JJJJound is way more sought after/expensive.

Good to see people have actually hit from Bodega before. I wish I didn’t know that so I wouldn’t have any optimism.

The Grey/brown is for sure the less hyped pair. That green is kinda synonymous with the JJJJound mood board so it has way more hype behind it. This was/is how it was with the Vans he did as well, green from JJJJound is way more sought after/expensive.
Good to know. I prefer the mushroom pair anyway, not that I feel like I have a chance at getting them.

These look way better on foot than stock photos...I'm usually not a fan of croc print, but if these go down lower on Hibbett I might have to grab them.
I agree. If you described this pair I dunno how interested I'd be, and the stock pics dont do them justice either. I just wish I held off cause I copped kinda early and I've seen them go for way cheaper since but whatever I like em a lot.

Why is the toebox overhanging the midsole like that? Seems like a manufacturing error and someone put together the wrong size upper and midsole.
A lot of 998 are like that, not sure why. I never noticed it until I was looking for the latest KITH 998 on Ebay and it was really noticeable on one pair in particular. Other pairs looked alright or not as bad, but after noticing that one I began noticing it on quite a few other 998. Here's the one I was talking about. Most people probably don't notice/don't care, but I have OCD lol.

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 11.57.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 11.57.43 AM.png

this ish happens all the time. Some of them end up looking so goofy. Thankfully folks' eyes are usually not at pavement level lol

Back
Top Bottom