Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1596637405518.png
You VS the guy she tells you not to worry about.

Okay but seriously how is it that the NB's are a fraction of the price and still manage to execute the look/design 10 times better than the "designer" shoes??

I’ve never cleaned suede before and this mark has me buggin. Anyone have any links to any guides/videos on how to properly clean Suede? When I search only the heavily promoted things pop up which aren’t always necessarily the best.
Suede brush, suede eraser, mink oil and soft brush.

This shht is high maintenance.

UPDATE:

First off, sorry it takes me some time to respond about the clothing. I have a full time career and do this on the side. But I just got the info I needed for the hoodies. These will be the same quality that Supreme sources there stuff from for hoodies.

788A8127-FD96-44A3-BB43-DEB456C3FB8F.jpeg

CDD69CCF-3134-4188-9BCB-48168722BB10.jpeg

400GSM / 100% Cotton

They are going to send me some samples so I can make sure they will strip easily. They also said I need to make a minimal $500 dollar purchase to order from them. These would take me a lot longer to pump out so as long as the samples work I’d like to move forward to have them ready for fall.

I’ll talk more about the black tee’s this evening when I get off work.

UPDATE:

First off, sorry it takes me some time to respond about the clothing. I have a full time career and do this on the side. But I just got the info I needed for the hoodies. These will be the same quality that Supreme sources there stuff from for hoodies.

400GSM / 100% Cotton

They are going to send me some samples so I can make sure they will strip easily. They also said I need to make a minimal $500 dollar purchase to order from them. These would take me a lot longer to pump out so as long as the samples work I’d like to move forward to have them ready for fall.

IN for a L

UPDATE:

400GSM / 100% Cotton

IN

UPDATE:

400GSM / 100% Cotton

In for an XL, maybe two in the hoody
Are you still considering screen printing as well?
If so, what did you decide on?

UPDATE:

400GSM / 100% Cotton

Count me in.

UPDATE:

400GSM / 100% Cotton

in and happy to pay upfront and wait however long.

I really like “Life in the Balance”

Even the the tee saying is nice but I don’t want to run into copyright issues. As mentioned before I should be able to fly under the radar with these.

But if any member can come up with a nice saying (we could vote on to go forth with) better than the intelligent choice of life in the balance I’ll do that members for free.

Back
Top Bottom