Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1597170147598.gif
PowerlessUnhappyLeopardseal-size_restricted.gif

I can understand why people wouldn’t like them but those Unions are two of my favorite pairs I’ve ever owned.

To get back on subject those DTLR are pretty nice.

Didn't expect to stir such a pot by sharing my opinion on some non-new balances. I didn't even say they were bad, I just said I didn't like them. But now since the soup is boiling, here I go. I've got four pairs of 1s, all of which I like infinitely more (94 chi, white lance mountain high, vachetta tan pinnacle, UNC). Unions look stupid to me. The yellow trim & pre aged look artificial and unnatural; the retro AJKO vintage did a better job for that look and that was a GR.. The black toe one is alright, but the blue + yellow combo on the other is disgusting IMO. Before you claim saltyness about not getting a pair, my homie's got em so I've seen in hand and they were a dime a dozen on the streets of soho in NYC last year. Not sure why y'all care what I think anyway.

y’all helped me find the m991GWR in a 9.5, any luck on M991NGN 9.5?

already looked on end, hanon, sivas, foot district,foot patrol, mini shop Madrid, eBay to no avail. Thinking of getting the black nubuck pair

Didn't expect to stir such a pot by sharing my opinion on some non-new balances. I didn't even say they were bad, I just said I didn't like them. But now since the soup is boiling, here I go. I've got four pairs of 1s, all of which I like infinitely more (94 chi, white lance mountain high, vachetta tan pinnacle, UNC). Unions look stupid to me. The yellow trim & pre aged look artificial and unnatural; the retro AJKO vintage did a better job for that look and that was a GR.. The black toe one is alright, but the blue + yellow combo on the other is disgusting IMO. Before you claim saltyness about not getting a pair, my homie's got em so I've seen in hand and they were a dime a dozen on the streets of soho in NYC last year. Not sure why y'all care what I think anyway.
Different strokes for different folks. i prefer the storm blue pair over the black toe

Those fake yeezys are insane.

I will keep NT in the loop if I see anything nice. If remote learning keeps up, I’ll put time in my work schedule to make Marshall trips every Tuesday when there’s new shipment.
This is the crucial info I never knew about; all marshalls deliveries come on tuesdays?

Back
Top Bottom