Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

email says that its not confirmation shoes are reserved so it seems like there is a set number of pairs made. I'm guessing they will sent out actual confirmation after it closes and before it gets posted to cc?

email says that its not confirmation shoes are reserved so it seems like there is a set number of pairs made. I'm guessing they will sent out actual confirmation after it closes and before it gets posted to cc?

Idk the email you get after placing an order makes it sound like only way your order won’t be good is if it’s an improper submission.

“Once reservations have been vetted for improper submissions, you will receive separate email confirmation informing you that your shoes have been reserved and your payment transacted. Your payment will be held while this vetting process occurs and refunded if the reservation is not accepted.”

makes it sound like all who got an email and followed what it said should be good to go.

Yeah it says they will be received before the public release in Spring Summer 2021....so like does that mean we could get them in 2020? or......

This basically seems like a crowd funding attempt....just take all the money of people that are interested...even if you don't hold it like a loan...people can't back out we have thier CC and told them they will be charged when its confirmed...sooooo

Yeah it says they will be received before the public release in Spring Summer 2021....so like does that mean we could get them in 2020? or......

This basically seems like a crowd funding attempt....just take all the money of people that are interested...even if you don't hold it like a loan...people can't back out we have thier CC and told them they will be charged when its confirmed...sooooo

If they use this to adjust production to the number of interested people, it's a win in my book. They would need to take into account global interest sure, but it would be a legitimate approach to mitigate both reselling and over production.

I wish that is true, but we know that's not likely. That means those who truly want it will get it.
I've always hoped for releases like that. Taking pre-order on sneakers keeps the people who really want it happy and kills off a good chunk of resale.

Man ****, I have an account with them, but I'm not subscribed to their mailing list. I hate getting ad emails. Looks like I done ****ed up.
I think people are saying you can still sign up for the email list and still grab a pair, right?

I frantically “bought” them from the links in this thread before I realized it was a reservation. Only then did I get the “top tier” email. In my haste though, I didn’t read the fine print that they’re not coming til next year and I ordered them to the address I’m at now (my parents house I’m visiting in CT) instead of my home in CA. But I’m afraid to email ALD to change it and screw up my chances of getting my order confirmed...

Back
Top Bottom