Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They even made a little movie for the launch:

Is this the next Peteypablo?

I was being completely sarcastic sorry if I came off like a jerk lol. I will not be going for these, excellent ad campaign though.

I will definitely be very obvious when there’s a next shoe I’m obsessed with.

Right now it’s sort of M991NGN, but that dropped a while ago and I missed out

I was being completely sarcastic sorry if I came off like a jerk lol. I will not be going for these, excellent ad campaign though.

I will definitely be very obvious when there’s a next shoe I’m obsessed with.

Right now it’s sort of M991NGN, but that dropped a while ago and I missed out
What a shame! Though only one week til release hardly feels like enough time for you to turn this into the next holy grail anyway. It would have to get delayed for MONTHS!

Btw are you loving your Petey Pablo seersuckers? I feel like this thread has been deprived the honeymoon pictures!

The same way Danslides Danslides does food pics, we should be getting photos of you out with your PP's--on a date, romantic sunset walk, first time they got too close to something that could stain them, etc., etc., etc.

I have no excitement for dime but 860v2 is a great MiA model. Very comfy and light. Wasn’t there a black color pair in some earlier promo pics?
Yeah, here it is:

Also they're both up on End. Launches:

What a shame! Though only one week til release hardly feels like enough time for you to turn this into the next holy grail anyway. It would have to get delayed for MONTHS!

Btw are you loving your Petey Pablo seersuckers? I feel like this thread has been deprived the honeymoon pictures!

The same way Danslides Danslides does food pics, we should be getting photos of you out with your PP's--on a date, romantic sunset walk, first time they got too close to something that could stain them, etc., etc., etc.

I posted the first time I wore them & have worn them a few times since. Will definitely post the next time I wear them.

8A19EB84-9DBF-46E0-A1ED-1AC0EB59419A.jpeg

I’m wearing Southtown Southtown spurs tee today, but no NBs on feet, Yeezy 350v2 zyon. Sick shirt

On the topic of shorts when did j crew shorts quality fall off a cliff? I’m still rocking pairs from 2011 and they’re way higher quality than the couple of pairs I got this year.

any chance we get another j crew collab btw? Regret not getting rattlesnake or grizzly 997 last year

Back
Top Bottom