Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mail day. I went from being meh about the 327s to having 3 pairs in a matter of weeks. If you’re on the fence, just buy a pair so you change your mind on them like the rest of us did. These are super ill.

I present to you, the undyed, or natural, or maybe something along the lines of healthier? I don’t care if it doesn’t match, it’s not junk food. 😉

image.jpg

I’ve had two pair of these, haven’t kept either. Might be the only one here that doesn’t like them.

I pulled the 327 Capes out of the box and my wife goes “What are those?!?!?”. She doesn’t even know of the meme.

I think this is this the 327 that gets my business. Very classy looking! Did you opt for the same size equivalent to the 992, 997, 998 or 999s?
I went TTS except these, which are .5 down but women’s B. .5 down works just a little snug, I prefer a little loose as I wear inserts

I’ve had two pair of these, haven’t kept either. Might be the only one here that doesn’t like them.

I pulled the 327 Capes out of the box and my wife goes “What are those?!?!?”. She doesn’t even know of the meme.
I think for the money they’re a good all around beater. 100% feel like it’s a better roshe, but can be dressed up too.

*edit* who am I kidding? Dressed up? Ha! Baggies life 2020

You sir are not the only one!
Imo at $90 it’s a deal. Once these damn resellers give up or NB floods the market, these will be awesome beaters in the $50-60 range, shht eventually they might hit Iniki range of $25-40

I went TTS except these, which are .5 down but women’s B. .5 down works just a little snug, I prefer a little loose as I wear inserts

I think for the money they’re a good all around beater. 100% feel like it’s a better roshe, but can be dressed up too.

*edit* who am I kidding? Dressed up? Ha! Baggies life 2020

Imo at $90 it’s a deal. Once these damn resellers give up or NB floods the market, these will be awesome beaters in the $50-60 range, shht eventually they might hit Iniki range of $25-40

they’re way more comfortable than roshe IMO. I’m sort of a believer, will never pay resell tho

they’re way more comfortable than roshe IMO. I’m sort of a believer, will never pay resell tho
2 virgils. Don’t think it’s worth resell. When roshes came out, I remember thinking they were comfy. I feel the same about the 327, comparable in the sense of the time we’re in now. Roshes today are horrid.

Until they start making 13 in Women’s sizing, I’m SOL with some of the best GR colorways of the 327.
#smallfeetgang luckily I’m a 9 and can fit a 8.5. Still want those women’s purple joints doe

I know the description for the Undyed 327s includes "Pale Blue", but they appear more Grey in most of the images I've seen. IRL, do they appear more Blue?

I know the description for the Undyed 327s includes "Pale Blue", but they appear more Grey in most of the images I've seen. IRL, do they appear more Blue?
Hard to capture with the iPhone white balance and my wood floors, but it’s def more grey than blue. I’d say grey with a little coolness to it. Can def wear it with grey np. Looking at it more, i couldn’t even describe a shade of blue that comes close, so I’ll just say grey.

Hard to capture with the iPhone white balance and my wood floors, but it’s def more grey than blue. I’d say grey with a little coolness to it. Can def wear it with grey np. Looking at it more, i couldn’t even describe a shade of blue that comes close, so I’ll just say grey.

Damn. I didn't plan on acquiring any 327s at all or ANY NBs until the Grey/MC 992s launch. However, I'm itching to scoop those Undyed 327s up now... :smh: I swear this thread makes me spend more money when I'm trying to "slow down" lol

Damn. I didn't plan on acquiring any 327s at all or ANY NBs until the Grey/MC 992s launch. However, I'm itching to scoop those Undyed 327s up now... :smh: I swear this thread makes me spend more money when I'm trying to "slow down" lol
At least these are (relatively) inexpensive.... Could be a lot worse!

Cape Cod resell goin up :angry:
Shoulda pulled the trigger after I struck out last week...
My size just jumped to over $300 🤦‍♂️ They and the bodega x-racers just never got below like $120+ over retail in my size 12. Even an 11.5 in some is justifiable, but the 12 is basically not there. I’m hoping it’s just because the ww release pairs haven’t arrived to sellers yet. Otherwise, it means a scarcity of 12s. I can’t find production numbers for NB as easily as you sometimes can for Yeezy’s, but I feel like they must just not be making a lot of 12s at all.

And the un-dyed are gorgeous but they don’t even come close to my size too!

Back
Top Bottom