Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Almost rage copped them raspberry yumyums

do that shht

V_iSFl.gif

JP is different from the CL. The JP colorway looks like the CL if the CL was dipped in sewer water.

Have you even seen the JP in real life? Sewer water? It’s some of the nicest pig hide I’ve ever seen on a sneaker. There’s a reason they’re $300 retail. (And just personal preference of course, but I would take the all white midsole and cream heel counters all day.)

Having had CLS (also...CL or CLS?) and JP at separate times they def have pros and cons. I prefer the mesh color on JP, I prefer the suede color on CLS, I prefer the blue lace of CLS, I prefer overall shape, sole, and quality of JP, I prefer price of CLS. Definitely wouldn't want to have both in my rotation because I'd never be able to pick one over the other.

I'd say I was happier with CLS for $100 than I am with JP for $315, but I'm still quite happy with JP.

EDIT: I'm gonna take a shot in the dark if and ask if anyone has a lightly worn 2020 1300JP sz 11 they'd want to swap with my lightly worn 11.5

Last edited:
the JP is the original colorway

let's keep in mind that Ronnie only knows what he's talking about maybe half the time when it comes to his recollection of sneaker history
how many times have we seen him spout information as factual, when it's not ?

OG 1300 - 1985 (or late 1984 / Christmas 1984)
JP 1300 - recreation of OG
CL (leather liner) - 1996, uses the same midsole as the 577 (to make it lighter)
CLS (felt liner) - 2016

Last edited:
the JP is the original colorway

let's keep in mind that Ronnie only knows what he's talking about maybe half the time when it comes to his recollection of sneaker history
how many times have we seen him spout information as factual, when it's not ?

OG 1300 - 1985 (or late 1984 / Christmas 1984)
JP 1300 - recreation of OG
CL (leather liner) - 1996, uses the same midsole as the 577 (to make it lighter)
CLS (felt liner) - 2016
I’m no NB historian, so apologies for sharing that inaccurate article🤦‍♂️🥵

Back
Top Bottom