Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The general consensus is to go half size down in the 992, but I was not able to do that as the boutique only had one 9.5 and the person ahead of got those so I had to go with my TTS or size 10. I’ve been wearing them around the house and I think I prefer TTS, at least this pair. I have the M992NT coming in size 9.5 so I’ll see which I prefer size wise.

In any event, I find these extremely comfortable and love this colorway.

I see. I've yet to try the 992 cushioning. I've been wearing my 997 alot and cushioning is like non-existent on those so it starts to hurt if you're walking around all day :lol:

The general consensus is to go half size down in the 992, but I was not able to do that as the boutique only had one 9.5 and the person ahead of got those so I had to go with my TTS or size 10. I’ve been wearing them around the house and I think I prefer TTS, at least this pair. I have the M992NT coming in size 9.5 so I’ll see which I prefer size wise.

In any event, I find these extremely comfortable and love this colorway.
My very first pair of 992s I had to accept a 1/2 down (didn't have my tts) and was shocked how well they fit ... 2nd pair was tts and only can tell a small diff .. both feel like butter on the feet's .. I just see it as a wider shoe cop range :smokin

Just got off the phone with Matt at New Balance Chicago, was able to order size 10 in the M992AG no problem. Super nice guy, and should be expecting these to come in about a week from now!

You can just really call this place in Chicago and they’ll ship you shoes? Do you need to ask for Matt? Also, just google New Balance Chicago for the number I’m assuming???? Thanks in advance friends.

AB1B205C-4002-412A-A210-1957C2C050BB.jpeg

where dem baggies at grams?

You can just really call this place in Chicago and they’ll ship you shoes? Do you need to ask for Matt? Also, just google New Balance Chicago for the number I’m assuming???? Thanks in advance friends.
Are they shipping these? And if so are they letting you use a credit card or do you have to do the gift card workaround?

Back
Top Bottom