Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got some nice New Balance Pick Ups this past week, some prices are just too good to pass up for some quality sneakers. I went with the all brown and all black pair of 576 made in UK. I might try to post some pics soon. Next to come are the new minimus trail with the zero drop sole. I would never rock them when i'm not working out, but they have to be my favorite running shoes right now.

M576BCL_alt1.jpg

8350707.jpg

new-balance-minimus-zero-trail-profile-view-barefoot-running-university.jpg

I ended up getting both the white and blue collars, haven't had a chance to wear the white collars yet, but the blues have been my shoes for the past 5 days. This is an extreme rarity for me since I usually try to change things up and keep things rotating. On the whole over the past 2 years I've enjoyed my Saucony, NB, and Asics purchases way more than my Nike buys, less hassle and more likely than not a shoe that regular people say looks good on my feet.

Has anyone ever been to the Princeton NB Store in NJ?  About to swing by there next week.  Curious to see how there stock is
nerd.gif

Last weeks pick-up, 1500's .
devil.gif

just ordered BLK/ORG crooked tongues 1500s
I ordered a 11, which was the only size left. I wear either 11 or 11.5 so I have my fingers crossed that 11 fits.

I got the Nice Kicks 1500 and they are true to size but have a roomier toe box.  They should work for you. I like that CW much more than the green and yellow.

I've been wanting a pair of 1500's for a minute. I ended up ordering the Nice kicks pair and I can't wait for them to get here.

I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since the summer and I've sold off almost my entire collection.

It has been fun branching into different brands and finding stuff like this. You really miss out on a lot of good stuff when you only focus on Jordan's.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I've been wanting a pair of 1500's for a minute. I ended up ordering the Nice kicks pair and I can't wait for them to get here.

I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since the summer and I've sold off almost my entire collection.

It has been fun branching into different brands and finding stuff like this. You really miss out on a lot of good stuff when you only focus on Jordan's.
I agree with you. I have been wanting a pair of these for awhile but I just forgot about them 
wink.gif

I bought a 574 before but that was too long ago (1.5 yr long) and it is quite hard to actually find a good NB selection in my area.

Originally Posted by Cheez

I got the Nice Kicks 1500 and they are true to size but have a roomier toe box.  They should work for you. I like that CW much more than the green and yellow.
Thanks for the input. I'm still waiting for a tracking confirmation. I had a size 11 for 574 before. If 1500 fit similar or bigger than those, it will be golden. If not, I guess I'll just order the green/yellow (or 583 burn rubber) 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

^^ !!! 
pimp.gif
 Did they have any 11.5/12? Do they do phone orders? I haven't seen them below $90 on ebay..
http://www.shopnewshoes.c...4BOX&sizewidth=10d5D . these are 79.99 and they give free shipping on 80+, its worth giving them a call to see if they will apply the free shipping for an order short one cent.
Or you can add a pair of laces for $2.00.

Guys, anyone lucky enough to wear a 9, 9.5 or 10 -- the New Balance 1300CL is up on zappos.com now!  IMO the best, most classic NB ever made. 
pimp.gif

NB releases it every so often, but always limited.  Last time was in late 2010 (I think).  Anyone else seen this release anywhere??  I am not a 9, 9.5 or 10, but I am fiending for a pair of these!        

How is the toebox width for 574 (made in USA), 1500, and 1300? I've had my eyes on a couple of pairs of 574 but I haven't pulled the trigger yet because I'm not sure about the width.

I have a pair of the grey Road To London 576s in my sights for retail. I was just wondering how they fit. True to size or.....

I've got quite a few 576 and they are all pretty similar to what I wear in other NB and Nike shoes.

Really like the Road to London Pack too, but where are they selling these in the US? They came out yesterday!

Guys FYI I know people were posting about restocks for the YOTD's, but Eastbay still has a FSR of the 3 GR's. Just copped the black ones.

I wasn't a big fan of the YOTD, but I am glad to see Eastbay carrying more NB. Just wish they would have different models, because the YOTD, fruit of the tropics, and the baseball versions had some real potential.

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Guys, anyone lucky enough to wear a 9, 9.5 or 10 -- the New Balance 1300CL is up on zappos.com now!  IMO the best, most classic NB ever made. 
pimp.gif

NB releases it every so often, but always limited.  Last time was in late 2010 (I think).  Anyone else seen this release anywhere??  I am not a 9, 9.5 or 10, but I am fiending for a pair of these!        

my friend's store in southern california said they had ordered some and that they are supposed to be delivered this month. i will let you know if and when they come in. the store does phone orders, too. i, too, am waiting for these.

Originally Posted by Luigyvintage

Hey guys I wanted to know how 997's run? I'm about to order some from crooked tongues.

I was about to order the 997s as well, but I was hoping to use a coupon.  Do you happen to have one?  Also, Those 577's will be purchased upon release.  Cant wait for them to drop!

New pick up's from Europe $120 each. The New Balance store there is mind blowing! so much heat.

20iw1z8.jpg

2vl5mj7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom