Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Great fit. Question about the masks. I have both kinds of NB masks. Both say “single use only” on then despite NB advertising them as reusable. What have you all been doing with yours?

I bought a three pack of the blue masks and honestly not throwing them away ever lol. I do wash them from time to time, but I don’t see how they would ever go bad. Get so many compliments on them as well when I’m out

View attachment 2640831
img.jpg

View attachment 2640834
They're Grey

Are 2002's Made in USA?
Made in Asia 996s make me sad.

I bought a three pack of the blue masks and honestly not throwing them away ever lol. I do wash them from time to time, but I don’t see how they would ever go bad. Get so many compliments on them as well when I’m out

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a compliment on any New Balance anything when I’m out and I actually consider that a benefit to wearing NB’s as opposed to Off-white’s or Sacai’s or something which you can’t go anywhere without someone interrogating you about your kicks. “You must have a bot or something, blah...” Like, no I actually paid that ridiculous price you see on GOAT/StockX because I have a problem now leave me alone.

Back
Top Bottom