Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Further more, their name is trash. Too many letters. You can't say it naturally. Have to google search and make sure I didn't move a letter around. Third, all their stuff looks like a combo of Levis/Kith/Kaws. Nothing original going on.

just because you haven't heard of something doesn't mean it's trash. you just sound ignorant as ****.

both new balance and fdmtl are and have been been big in japan...just because you don't like something doesn't mean other people can't look forward to it.

Last edited:
I think the GREAT thing about collabs is the fusing together of brands or artists you may not know about; some would argue that that is a major reason for collabs. I have no shame in saying I've learned about many musicians and artists through Nike and Supreme collaborations/inspirations. In the last two years there have probably been more collaborations than in the prior 5 years combined. It's great. Relish in it. It's just more to choose from.

As far as "no names" getting collabs, well, isn't that a good thing? Wouldn't that mean it's easier to get IF you want it, or maybe it'll breathe some fresh air instead of the same old tired colorways and collaborators? For all the **** y'all talked about JFG you sure feened for his collab and even mimicked it in NB1.

vinnuendo vinnuendo 100%!

Also...

I think the GREAT thing about collabs is the fusing together of brands or artists you may not know about; some would argue that that is a major reason for collabs.

No argument needed. The essence of brand collaboration is to expose each brand to new/different markets/audiences than before. In this case, the almighty knowing thegatorviking thegatorviking was introduced to FDMTL...regardless of the fact he doesn't like them. :lol:

41,42,43,44,45-5-5-5-555! 46, 47...
EF90C745-5E6A-40F0-A5C7-BB3C34373C25.jpeg
F8E16DA8-8898-4FCE-98FF-6E9859C7E27E.jpeg
1F3EB1F1-CC5F-4D2A-B9CC-A2C31B6F2EF3.jpeg
15CF03B1-09CA-4EFC-B0DB-26440A348735.jpeg

just because you haven't heard of something doesn't mean it's trash. you just sound ignorant as ****.

both new balance and fdmtl are and have been been big in japan...just because you don't like something doesn't mean other people can't look forward to it.

I’m sorry but for the longest time I thought your avatar was Will Ferrell. Can you shed some light? 😅

I’m sorry but for the longest time I thought your avatar was Will Ferrell. Can you shed some light? 😅

Lol it's Christopher Lee in the original The Wicker Man movie. Crazy movie, definitely recommend it. The remake with Nicolas Cage is really bad, you can watch it for laughs or skip it lol. But Christopher Lee is an OG, he was in Dracula, played the lead villain in 007 The Man with the Golden Gun, he was also in both the The Lord of the Rings franchises as well as Star Wars, and a ton of other movies.

Lol it's Christopher Lee in the original The Wicker Man movie. Crazy movie, definitely recommend it. The remake with Nicolas Cage is really bad, you can watch it for laughs or skip it lol. But Christopher Lee is an OG, he was in Dracula, played the lead villain in 007 The Man with the Golden Gun, he was also in both the The Lord of the Rings franchises as well as Star Wars, and a ton of other movies.
Gosh, I should know these things I feel. I do know Christopher Lee Dracula, and from his appearance in LOTR, and of course Count Dooku. I'm thinking the hair threw me off lol Thanks for the clarity!

People with the ML2002RC - is it more grey or brown? I can't tell from the stock photos.

To those that have both the RC1300 and the OG 1300, how is the fit on them? I am a 9.5 and want to get the Overcoat TDS RC1300 collab, but they only come in half sizes. Any insight is appreciated!

OH MY GAAAAAWD OH MY GAAAAAAAAWD

Back
Top Bottom