Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i mean it dont look bad, but imo it def looked better navy 

i returned mine cuz it wasnt what i expected 
pics on the premier site do not look like the pics above. Navy would have been 
nthat.gif

Originally Posted by Dittsche  

Friends I need your help. I just came in NT a few weeks ago....
First off, Welcome!

Since everyone already offered some good feedback, I'm going to let my immature side take over for a sec.   

The part I quoted was just too great to leave alone.

I guess it's too late for a morning after pill, see you in 9 months.

roll.gif

Last edited:
Just picked up the Herschel x New Balance 420's. Anyone have an idea where I could pick up some shorter red laces for these? Preferably the same type of laces as the originals.

Those 1500RG looks a lot nicer with Kith pictures...those 1300GGBs will be had soon.

Got my 1500s from End Cap overnighted them was just $25. They fit almost TTS any smaller and they wouldn't fit but im happy.

Found a good deal on burn rubber 580 white collar...I've gone back 20+ pages for the sizing chart and can't seem to find it...What's the word on sizing with 580s? I'm a 10.5 but depends on the shoes....

I guess, I think they were a japan only release. You might be able to find pairs but make sure they are legit and you don't get scammed. Personally, I like the 1400 cork model that J Crew has available on their website.

If you are interested in tan colorways, wait for the united arrows 1500, there should be picks via quick google or look on one of these pages.
Got my 1500s from End Cap overnighted them was just $25. They fit almost TTS any smaller and they wouldn't fit but im happy.
so under the radar, such a nice colorway. If I can catch them on the cheap, they will be had.

$550 for the Solebox x Being Hunted 575s. Is that a valid price nowadays?
not sure about now, but i remember seeing someone asking $450 for a long time and he couldnt move them. limited to 60 pairs doesnt mean crap if no one likes them.

I guess, I think they were a japan only release. You might be able to find pairs but make sure they are legit and you don't get scammed.
not sure why theyre called wheats, pretty sure the color code is simply beige. the complete style code is m1400be if you want someone from NB help track you down a pair. theyre not rare at all, but it was an asia release, and their retail for made in usas is high, which makes it less appealing for people to import them because not only is retail higher, but you have to factor in international shippnig on to of that. but some people have picked them up recently at NB outlets. theyre a great pickup, unfortunate they havent seen a wide release here. it's possible it could come later, although unlikely since majority of the 1400s are released through jcrew, and as stated, the corks are similar.

Last edited:
is $335 a good price for the nicekicks x nb 1500?  It seems a bit high but I've been really thirsty for that shoe ever since gtfan712 posted pics of him wearing them

Noooooooooo! Terrible price, I got a pair for $110 before they got popular (sold em though). I see em selling for about 220, give or take $30 or so. Just be patient, you can catch em for about 200 if you wait it out
Thanks for the advice.  Unfortunately all the ones on ebay right now are $300+

I actually offered the guy like $275 but he wouldn't budge.  seller is from russia though.

didn't know they were only going for around $150-$200

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom