Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did the BB480 in white and black sell out on NB.com? I know they were their for awhile and just disappeared
That allocation may have been shipped to EU, didn't look like many people were pulling the trigger on them, I wanted to get another pair of white and the black pair myself. They are up on a number of EU sites that ship to the US.

Can’t go wrong with a pair of these for $70.
C388A521-7A8A-455E-A71F-855ECE51DCE3.jpeg

Digging these. Prob like the maroon one the best. I just really hate how he's been putting FIEG on all his shoes now. He hardly ever used to do that and now every collab regardless of brand has that **** stamped somewhere on it.
Surprisingly his 30 pairs of asics had subtle branding.

Anybody have any idea on when invoices might go out and when the actual release will be for the Kithmas pairs? Assuming the invoices might be similar to the Asics Palette release he did a few weeks back where an invoice didn't actually guarantee you would be able to purchase that pair and hoping I won't be in transit when it happens.

Anybody have any idea on when invoices might go out and when the actual release will be for the Kithmas pairs? Assuming the invoices might be similar to the Asics Palette release he did a few weeks back where an invoice didn't actually guarantee you would be able to purchase that pair and hoping I won't be in transit when it happens.
My prediction is invoices tomorrow and shipping on Saturday. For EA, they are usually quick with shipping.

Back
Top Bottom