Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I hate the N on this model

Looks like they tried to make a piece of a jigsaw puzzle out of a kraft singles slice of cheese.

Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 11.18.13 AM.png

What's the deal with the J.Crew 1400 navy/evergreens? Have folks been buying at full retail? I thought for sure they would end up being discounted but it appears they are almost sold out with the exception of a few sizes.

any difference between the ALD leather and the GR leather? shape looks the same.

i have a feeling these GRs are going to get a huge release eventually and hit disco.

I'm just not meant to get these 550. Purchased the white ones in a size 8 from SSENSE before they sold out. Arrived yesterday but they shipped me a size 9 instead and they fit way way too big

No they are not. If you press down on the regular white 550 its much more stiff whereas when you press on the ALDs you’ll see more ripples and softness in the leather.
I stand corrected. I did another comparison and the ALD 550 indeed felt softer. I'm going to stop comparing these models because the differences are marginal and we are talking about a non-MiUS/UK model. You're definitely getting what you pay for and it shows.

Quick question, I have a pair of hilltops 998 from J.crew I bought a few years ago . Do you guys think J.Crew will ever restock on their past NB x J.Crew collaboration

Back
Top Bottom