Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah I think it must’ve been. I had an ATC link from a cook group that allowed you to enter early. I did it on the 9th before it went live yesterday.
u should be fine. one of my charges fell off but i won. did u get a W confirmation?

I didn't get a w email but both my raffles say the same so idk if you can count on that. Most charges fall off a bank account after a few days.

Also hit on both pairs. Preordered green 1300s. Hit on both grey and green ALD 550s . Other than that only ever copped an NB x ALD hoodie with the 997 collab. Wouldn’t consider myself a loyal customer but I’m down for the Ws. Congrats to all who hit.

Once your part of Teddy’s family.......

15846EED-8443-4BF7-8F9F-650E8A1BE506.jpeg
How I feel trying to get into teddy's family.
proj130202_g004.jpg

Just got my L email. Says they will also release the 16th. So maybe a release after this raffle as well. Maybe they made a ton of pears?

Last edited:
Just got my L email. Says they will also release the 16th. So maybe a release after this raffle as well. Maybe they made a ton of pears?

Yes, after F&F and draws, there's usually always another release when the collection drops. Probably small numbers and bots will eat them up regardless.

From all the W's in here it's looking like they made tons of these.

Just got the L email from ALD, was expecting it since I entered from that EA link. Which I had no business entering lol. Still have the general raffles, will see if I hit tomorrow 🤞

Just got the L email from ALD, was expecting it since I entered from that EA link. Which I had no business entering lol. Still have the general raffles, will see if I hit tomorrow 🤞

Same here, we rushed into it.

Let's cross fingers for tomorrow!!!

Back
Top Bottom