Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Arrive today, still waiting on the other red & blue pair. It’s annoying living in the EU as I can’t check the status of my order. Hopefully not too much of a wait.

ACB27E42-5176-4AE8-A783-6FCFA29B1186.jpeg

Damn. I already ordered a pair. :frown: I was too high off the dab pen and didnt even realize. The money was paid out to Singapore or something. Bout to call up my bank tommorow. :smh::frown::frown:

990v5 more comfy. It's sleeker. IMO, goes well with shorts or slimmer fits.

992s are my favorite NB ever. I think it's a bit too chunky with shorts unless you have small feet.

What clean hybrid have they actually ran that has had some success with?
I don't care what was a success or not. A "succesful" shoe sounds like some trivial or subjective **** that doesn't affect me as a consumer. I said "clean" based on my own opinions about hybrid models that have released.

Really wish I could know which 998 colorway I would be getting, especially for $180. I have been waiting for the 998 to release so I can buy my first pair officially from NB (and not Mercari or something). Dunno know if I should gamble on waiting for them to drop again (where you can pick color) because I know they're going to sell out.

Sigh...thanks NB....:frown::rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom