Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

these kinda beat up. i’ll keep wearing em until they die though
E7F55AC9-A4CC-4DF5-9F0E-CE646D262985.jpeg
They look great!

Modified these to be just a little less white. The stainer didn’t stick to well to the part above the stitching but I still like the look of it.

Attachments

• 659E0936-CB98-43AE-BE89-2955F2FEFC6D.jpeg
    659E0936-CB98-43AE-BE89-2955F2FEFC6D.jpeg
    482 KB · Views: 126
9A82C88F-EB85-4B4B-9B40-649178DA0CE0.jpeg

My pair of 998MR. Only thing I would’ve done differently is to get rid of the blue and purple on the outsole but these are beautiful IMO

Those uppers are really nice, don't think I've seen those greens/orange used on other pairs. Kind of an UNDFTD x Boba Fett vibe. That midsole/sole is really annoying though, they threw that one on so many pairs that would have been amazing with a regular midsole/sole.

I have a reach….. I’m looking for black and gray 993 size 11 2E …..checked every single website, put bids in outlets with no stock lol. Went to outlets in Orlando /miami and sawgrass. No luck… ordered black/gray 990v5 To hold me over. But it doesn’t hit the same lol I might just be too late to the 993 party

do you mind describing a bit, why it was a NOPE haha

I wear 2E

they squeezed me more than I expected on top front. I’m still a rookie was just trying models to see which was more comfy. Sexy *** sneaker just narrow to me like the 992 wasn’t comfy to me, but I was a Half size down I’ll try them again cause their super sexy. Lol

9A82C88F-EB85-4B4B-9B40-649178DA0CE0.jpeg

My pair of 998MR. Only thing I would’ve done differently is to get rid of the blue and purple on the outsole but these are beautiful IMO

those are really nice

yea midsole
Is wack but upper so nice it overshadows it

Is it over for the bape joints? Those white ones calling me

It's funny, the more I spend time browsing this thread, the more I want to sell my collection and just switch to NB.

Who u tellin, colorways/quality is top notch

Last edited:
They run a tad bigger to me but not a full half size bigger. I still wear the same size in both and just have a little more room in the toe on the 998s.
I can see most people thinking (including myself) that 998 run a tad bigger than 997.
Then what you guys think for 990V2 do they fit more like a 998 or 997?

did you receive your shoes, what's your opinion on the sizing now for 990v2 ?
990V2 fit similar to 998 for me; around quarter of inch space at the toe with my heel all the way to back while standing.
Sized down to a 9.5 and I couldn't do it.

Most of the NB for me fit this way and haven't had to size down. Medium thickness socks. Brannock 10 in between D and E. hope that helps!

990V2 fit similar to 998 for me; around quarter of inch space at the toe with my heel all the way to back while standing.
Sized down to a 9.5 and I couldn't do it.

Most of the NB for me fit this way and haven't had to size down. Medium thickness socks. Brannock 10 in between D and E. hope that helps!

Can't be clearer. many thanks

Back
Top Bottom