Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_6359.PNG

Has the 990 SV1 been released already? This person seems to have gotten them but nowhere else do I see them. Also seems to be a GR and not an Extra Butter colab like he stated.

Do you guys think the Bricks and Woods 57/40 will be tough to get on NB.com? Also, any chance I’d be able to use NB rewards should I choose to redeem? I have 5300 points and could redeem a $20 off $50+.

My apologies as all of my NB purchases have never been through NB.com.

Well, it was a joke. Loaded up OOS instantly.

👀 what happened.
I just see a lot of new models being made elsewhere and a lot of marketing and hype being put behind them. If they sell enough MI Asia pairs at higher margins why not close the other factories? If the 900v6 isn’t MI USA I think the writing is on the wall.

Don't see the UK and US factories closing to be honest, it's kind of part and parcel of the brand and it's marketing with the unmatched quality etc. But then end of the day, a business is a business, it's all about the bottom line so you never can say never I guess.

I just see a lot of new models being made elsewhere and a lot of marketing and hype being put behind them. If they sell enough MI Asia pairs at higher margins why not close the other factories? If the 900v6 isn’t MI USA I think the writing is on the wall.
The product isn’t as profitable because they struggle to keep up with QC well increasing production. Add that on top of their increased overhead for influencers and celebrities. I could see them pivoting to producing less pairs or canceling the program all together. Those V6s are terrible

Yall can have em. Hopefully they don’t tie up the factory too much with all these colorways they say they’re making. Gotta save some time for more v1 v2 997 998 and 1300.

Back
Top Bottom