Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i'm not about the camp out life anymore. at this point in my life, i'd rather pay resell than spend 12 hours in line just to be cut by some bozos. that's just me. not knocking anyone in here. i'm just saying that i know the shenanigans that goes on for these types of releases, so i'd rather not deal with it.

Picked these up, cause why not
PXL_20210806_173442446.jpg

Probably gonna cop those Bodegas soon.

Was gonna go to JFG’s pop up but decided not to because I’m too old for this ish and jus not even feelin em. Would of jus hooked someone up in here but d’ohhh well.

Here’s a quick comp - the sb has way better quality - like the suede is way softer and thicker - the brown suede on the jfg is hard af - not sure why it’s not the same material. Also the leather and fluffy stuff on the sb is great. The materials on the jfg are lacking
7BB2B45A-5F52-43A9-9A18-0AE911801FE2.jpeg

Those two, the Rain Cloud PP 2002Rs and the Grey/MC 992 are definitely in my top 2021 releases overall (twelve; one sneaker per month). NB definitely brought it this year!

I just hope we can all eat for the JFGs and Rain Cloud Protection 2002Rs!

For those that own the Rain Cloud Protection Pack 2002Rs, will the outsole detailing (vintage worn look) be removed when soaked with water, or will it retain that look after being soaked?

Outsole.jpg

Legit question here, what's the consensus on the 327? I feel like I have seen more and more of them recently, but they seem to not exist in this thread. I've been eyeing a few color ways that I liked but they seem narrow af. I don't have a wide foot by any means, they just don't look comfy at all. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom