Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It’s good to know that some shops I’ve never heard of are getting the protection pack 2002Rs! Prices are dipping too!

I got access to scoop up the OW Dunks via SNKRS (my first W since the LAL LeBron 7s). I want to trade them for the JFGs, or get the funds to get them lol

Today : m1500ggy

m1500ggy.jpg

if anyone is lookin for a pair of 992 TN ( tan ones ) sz 11 DS never worn shoot me a pm $90 shipped. clearin some room. gopre5k will vouch if ya need one

cash app only

mods sorry if this is outta bounds, thought as long as im basically given em away its ok

EDIT:
*** SHOES ARE GONE***

Last edited:
if anyone is lookin for a pair of 992 TN ( tan ones ) sz 11 DS never worn shoot me a pm $90 shipped. clearin some room. gopre5k will vouch if ya need one

cash app only

mods sorry if this is outta bounds, thought as long as im basically given em away its ok

EDIT:
*** SHOES ARE GONE***

Damn, steal!!!

Before the website locked again it said raffle for shoes and the clothes will drop Tuesday. They may filter my raffle entry as a bot since I got in before it got locked :frown: (Illinois and Global Raffle)
49E5F887-6328-4C03-AC25-C17E203FB54F.jpeg

Can anyone point me to the 992 blue metallic silver color way in a 10.5. New balance seems to be sold out

Back
Top Bottom