Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got these in today: 
pimp.gif

558708_2961053189868_1367716808_32380101_349958784_n.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

2nd pair of custom NB 574s arrived today in record fashion like the last pair.
Love that colorway, Ty...

Originally Posted by nyckone

just picked these 1300DGs. probably my favorite all around sneaker of the year so far.

Originally Posted by truniversal

I'm waiting for my local shop to get the 1300DGs. I just got the 1300NRs:

Solid pickups, fellas.

Originally Posted by d27official

....whoever has these kennedys, I hate you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Hate" is a strong word...

59yg3r.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

2nd pair of custom NB 574s arrived today in record fashion like the last pair.
Love that colorway, Ty...

Originally Posted by nyckone

just picked these 1300DGs. probably my favorite all around sneaker of the year so far.

Originally Posted by truniversal

I'm waiting for my local shop to get the 1300DGs. I just got the 1300NRs:

Solid pickups, fellas.

Originally Posted by d27official

....whoever has these kennedys, I hate you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Hate" is a strong word...

59yg3r.jpg

lol.....yes it is....

Still looking for info where to find the NB 998 blue suede cocotaso1 posted on pg. 55.  Any tips/leads are appreciated.

Peace
F Sharp005

Completely brand new to the NB game, the burn rubber workforce pack really caught my eye. Wondering if anyone knows how they fit and if they know of anywhere online where I can purchase them besides ebay? I've read that ebay is probably my best route for NB.... Or if anywhere has them in the NY area, I'd really appreciate it. I'm usually a 9 in most things. Thanks

The workforce tend to stretch out a bit. I don't know that I'd order half a size smaller, but I definitely have a bit of wiggle room in my shoes that I order tts. Look around at your local boutiques they might still be in stock, I know I found the blue collars a month later at undefeated's webstore. Shipping was a bit slow though especially since it ended up being almost as expensive as ordering from Europe/Asia and taking just as long (if not longer).

The good thing though is that there usually isn't too much of a markup on NB unless it's something that was heavily blogged about. Get them sooner than later though because usually once a pair disappears they're gone for good with NB.

Originally Posted by mints

The workforce tend to stretch out a bit. I don't know that I'd order half a size smaller, but I definitely have a bit of wiggle room in my shoes that I order tts. Look around at your local boutiques they might still be in stock, I know I found the blue collars a month later at undefeated's webstore. Shipping was a bit slow though especially since it ended up being almost as expensive as ordering from Europe/Asia and taking just as long (if not longer).

The good thing though is that there usually isn't too much of a markup on NB unless it's something that was heavily blogged about. Get them sooner than later though because usually once a pair disappears they're gone for good with NB.

Thanks a lot for the advice. 
The thing is that sometimes I'm a 8.5, 9, 9.5 and I've never had a pair of NB before, so I'm completely lost when it comes to sizing. I wear my shoes loosely and casually, so I'll provide a couple of examples of shoes that I wear and their sizes and if anyone can give me a definitive answer..

2012 White Cement 4s - 8.5

AJ 11 Concords - 9

KD IV - 9.5

LBJ 9 - 9

AM 90s - 9

Love the blue collars, which have led me to some more research and I'm just falling in love with NB's sneakers, prices, quality, etc. Considering divorcing JB/NIKE for NB. 
smokin.gif

Go to a Finishline try on some 574 and 999 and you'll get an idea, NB tend to be a little wider than anything Nike/JB is putting out.

Flint come by the shop, I got you man.

Was able to do a pair of customs NB993s for free and they made it in in today. Had like 8 choices, FB friends chose these as the best pair.
2h72u7c.jpg

35luq6t.jpg

id85ds.jpg
aww man these are crazy 
pimp.gif

I wish the custom NB's would ship to Canada. Ty, all of those pairs you made are nice man. Especially the 2nd pair of 574's you posted.

werallequal: Thanks man. Was trying to use colors that I don't usually see together!

Fresh_Like_Will: order them online...shop them to me...and I'll ship them straight to you. No biggie. That's what this site is for.

Some of my of my favorite older joints 576, 670, and M730.
9sc51v.jpg

2q37rz8.jpg

214v513.jpg

My NB stash. My first pair was in 96', a pair of royal 574s.
9atftc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom