Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody with the Joe fresh v3s, are they worth the price tag now that they've lowered? I know it's really a personal finance question but thought I'd ask anyway.

Thinking about grabbing a pair after the new balance site release. I'm thinking that might bring down the price a little more.

DB485E05-2E71-46B0-97C4-F33F8EA52874.jpeg
91A69F28-B71C-4AC4-8A84-7A73078CF1D7.jpeg

Yeah I’ve watched and admired certain pairs/models from the sidelines for years and have held off for as long as I could, but it’s time. Excited for this next chapter in my shoe collecting journey lol. I need pairs.
It's a great and terrible time to start collecting NB. Usually one can ignore the latest hyped pairs and find gems from previous years but even that is tough now

Like most in here, I’ve owned/collected over 1k pairs of shoes since the late 90s, and my first pair of NBs (and saucony) was back in 2001ish (574 model or similar to it).

My 2nd NB pair was purchased about 2 years ago lol.

I’ve avoided this brand for so long and honestly trash talked it. It was only retros, SBs, and Kobe’s in the 2000’s.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still Nike > anything, but lately it seems like it’s NB only (MIU pairs).

Had these on yesterday and today
7A2384FF-589C-48F9-83C6-D934D0AAA356.jpeg

What size did you end up going with? Half size down from your Nike size or your true to Nike size? If that makes sense.

Yep .5 down from my true to Nike size. I’m a true size 10 in Nikes so I went with a 9.5 in these and they fit great.

Like most in here, I’ve owned/collected over 1k pairs of shoes since the late 90s, and my first pair of NBs (and saucony) was back in 2001ish (574 model or similar to it).

I’ve avoided this brand for so long and honestly trash talked it. It was only retros, SBs, and Kobe’s in the 2000’s.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still Nike > anything, but lately it seems like it’s NB only (MIU pairs).

Honestly I can feel you somewhat since I started “collecting“ around 99 out of the thousands of pairs I’ve owned I only had one pair of 990v3 before last year. Never really thought to buy them even though I’m from the DMV. Retro Js had most of my attention with a few Nikes and after 2017 some Yeezy’s here and there. Being in my early to mid 30s now I have only found myself interest in NB. 11 pairs later in the last month I think I’m ready to go all in. Just wish I would’ve been a little earlier because the resell on the WTAPs and JJJJound collabs are pretty crazy But **** it they worth it.

That would explain you letting some Nikes go... 😂

Honestly welcome. I feel everything you said. I messed around and converted some coworkers last week.

So this is highly annoying. Does anyone know the difference between the normal Grey and kith grey 993 listings on stockx? Why do they separate the two? How do we get them to fix it…seems like pointless market splitting.

That would explain you letting some Nikes go... 😂

Honestly welcome. I feel everything you said. I messed around and converted some coworkers last week.

:lol: It all started with the Kobe’s. Anything above my ankle bone was a big No.
I’ll still cop a J every once in a while but it’s hard for me now.

Honestly I can feel you somewhat since I started “collecting“ around 99 out of the thousands of pairs I’ve owned I only had one pair of 990v3 before last year. Never really thought to buy them even though I’m from the DMV. Retro Js had most of my attention with a few Nikes and after 2017 some Yeezy’s here and there. Being in my early to mid 30s now I have only found myself interest in NB. 11 pairs later in the last month I think I’m ready to go all in. Just wish I would’ve been a little earlier because the resell on the WTAPs and JJJJound collabs are pretty crazy But **** it they worth it.

I’m just strictly MIU. I’m leaving the UK pairs and the other hyped pairs to y'all hardcore NB heads. Really want that protection grey pair though smh 🤌

Anybody happen to have 1300 Mauve Sole in size 10.5 for sale? Can't find a pair anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom