Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

arrived

D1EABFBE-2BE8-442D-8049-D7696D607BF1.jpeg
Did you hit the EA raffle or GR? I hit GR for this color and still haven't seen tracking.

Is there any differences between the kith grey shoes I see on goat and stockx and the regular grey shoes released? They seem to have the same color code.

And what are the kith shark colorways?

its the exact same shoe. i've sold 993's that were labelled as Kith Grey and Regular and the same shoe sold under each name with the same product number. hope that helps. i could be wrong as i'm strictly referencing 993 colorways.

2 questions mates; first i bought a pair of 991gl in my usual 998/999 sizing of 8 and they are too tight on my pinky so im sending them back but now i have a pair of 991ani on the way in 8.5 and im curious will it be the same results ?
second is i bought a pair of 992ea in a 8 my standard nb size and im curious will that be too small as well ? thanks this is a headache lol.

2 questions mates; first i bought a pair of 991gl in my usual 998/999 sizing of 8 and they are too tight on my pinky so im sending them back but now i have a pair of 991ani on the way in 8.5 and im curious will it be the same results ?
second is i bought a pair of 992ea in a 8 my standard nb size and im curious will that be too small as well ? thanks this is a headache lol.

8.5 will be fine for you in 991ANI.

I take the same size in 992 as I do in 991 so if I were you I would've gone 8.5 in 992, but I know a lot of people do size down in 992 so it might be fine for you too. I never found the 992 to fit big though.

2BA475AB-B0E9-4755-BDB4-241E90A30B92.jpeg

Hello everyone,
Small purchase of the day, this model of 670 fits exactly in TTs compared to my old pair of 576 ... There is no need to say the English models are much more quality than the US ... I hope that new balance will again produce the model 576 ...

MY EA grey pair arrives tomorrow
i feel bad complaining when there are people who didn't hit EA or GR but,.......why have i not even received a shipping notice yet? I hope you guys are all just on the East Coast or something. No love yet in the midwest. I was happy being patient until i came in here and saw that not only have people gotten shipping noti's on ALDs but pairs have already come in for some people lol.

i feel bad complaining when there are people who didn't hit EA or GR but,.......why have i not even received a shipping notice yet? I hope you guys are all just on the East Coast or something. No love yet in the midwest. I was happy being patient until i came in here and saw that not only have people gotten shipping noti's on ALDs but pairs have already come in for some people lol.
I'm in the Midwest and received shipping for all my pairs. Got greens in yesterday, greys come in tomorrow, navy's Thursday.

990v2’s in decent sizes on shoe city site

Back
Top Bottom