Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

998 tts or half size down looking to grab this pair off eBay
Screenshot_20211011-071604.png
I would recommend half size down for 998's

V6 look beautiful. Very in line with the streetwear vibe of Korea or Japan. It makes sense that they go in that direction. I love the sole (coming from a big Hoka fan). The material balance def leans more mesh which I’m ok with. It will be interesting to see the usual suspects play with this model.

V6 look beautiful. Very in line with the streetwear vibe of Korea or Japan. It makes sense that they go in that direction. I love the sole (coming from a big Hoka fan). The material balance def leans more mesh which I’m ok with. It will be interesting to see the usual suspects play with this model.
Explains the quality. Might as well just move the 990 to being made in China. How do you like the hoka? I heard it’s a great trail running and hiking shoe. How many miles you put in them a year?

Last edited:
998 tts or half size down looking to grab this pair off eBay
Screenshot_20211011-071604.png

I actually got that same pair in a 9.5 (I went with my 997 size) and they were about a half size too big for me. It's tolerable when I wear them, its not like I'm slipping out of them but would have preferred a 9.

Explains the quality. Might as well just move the 990 to being made in China. How do you like the hoka? I heard it’s a great trail running and hiking shoe. How many miles you put in them a year?

slightly confused with your comment. The upcoming v6 are made in USA. If you’re trying to slander made in Japan or korea, know that stuff made there is usually top quality, QC is decent. And made in China doesn’t have those connotations any longer. I’ve seen loads of shoes of decent quality coming out of China. You might get the odd bad apple but that’s true with anywhere.

slightly confused with your comment. The upcoming v6 are made in USA. If you’re trying to slander made in Japan or korea, know that stuff made there is usually top quality, QC is decent. And made in China doesn’t have those connotations any longer. I’ve seen loads of shoes of decent quality coming out of China. You might get the odd bad apple but that’s true with anywhere.
Was about to say this. Unless he’s ignorant enough to think that Made in Japan is the same thing as China.

They look like some alibaba
knockoff attempt at making a fusion model
NB trying to get that Skechers money or the job market for shoe designers is worse than it is for the restaurant industry
What looks good? They just look incredibly cheap with no R&D input. They seem to be taking huge step backs with quality. Looks like Will paid extra to let Jaden hell out on the design process
Explains the quality. Might as well just move the 990 to being made in China.
lol bro, you good?

Yo NB fam sorry if this was asked recently but has any one received shipping updates from ALD on the 550 second chance?? I won and got my initial confirmation email but never got a second email for shipping. I entered/checked out as a guest so I don't have an account I can check the status with.

Yo NB fam sorry if this was asked recently but has any one received shipping updates from ALD on the 550 second chance?? I won and got my initial confirmation email but never got a second email for shipping. I entered/checked out as a guest so I don't have an account I can check the status with.
Hope this helps -you should be able to make an account with the email you used to check out with, https://www.aimeleondore.com/account/register

Back
Top Bottom