Druthers socks.
Aimé F/W 21 Uniform sweatpants.
Aimé F/W 21 Uniform Short Sleeve tee.
Ralph Lauren Knit Shawl Cardigan.
Aimé Olive A Pin.
New Era x Aimé Yankee Fitted.

-Drew

Welp, just bought that sweater :nthat:

Fit pic sold me smh. The sweats at $185 are about 3x more than I'd consider spending for sweatpants though lol

I’m agreeing with all the NB > Nike for my washed old man aesthetic. My problem is that Nike’s quality is SO terrible that the shoes I would wear, I won’t. This may be an unpopular opinion but as much I loved Jordans growing up, at this point in my life whatever the ghetto’s doing, I’m not. Obviously wearing Jordans doesn’t mean you’re ghetto, but if you’re ghetto, you’re probably wearing Jordans. I still love box and bubble Caprices, Cutlass’, Monte Carlos but it’s the same. How you look matters and whatever hood dudes are on………I’m off.

NB amazing quality also made me cut down on having so many pairs in general. I realized I don’t need 80 pairs of shoes that are built like tanks. Probably like many of you, I just don’t get as many opportunities to wear sneakers anymore. I still want 100’s of pairs but even that feels childish.

screen name to post is on brand

I've actually been debating between these and the JFG v3s. How's the sizing on these?

Have both and they fit the same for me, except the 991 toe box height I always find a little lower than the other NBs I have. Much prefer the JFG 990v3 comfort and fit and silhouette but colour blocking much better on the 991.

Have both and they fit the same for me, except the 991 toe box height I always find a little lower than the other NBs I have. Much prefer the JFG 990v3 comfort and fit and silhouette but colour blocking much better on the 991.
I've always heard to size up for the 991 from MiUSA models. Do you think sizing up would make them fit a little better? Or you think that would make them too big?

Got mold on my 997. I tried to brush them away and the mold left this stain which is sticky. Any solutions?
1634728805566.png

I've always heard to size up for the 991 from MiUSA models. Do you think sizing up would make them fit a little better? Or you think that would make them too big?

For me they'd be too big, the current length is fine. You could always try a different 991 in store with both sizes to see before buying that particular pair online - just to be safe!

Sizing up will help your foot in the toebox. Average/wide footers would be very uncomfortable half size down.
Got mold on my 997. I tried to brush them away and the mold left this stain which is sticky. Any solutions?
Microban spray kills the mold and is safe on fabric. That might be a good place to start. I've used that on everything from the bathroom to an old car that got moldy.
I wear a UK9.5/US10.5 in my Jordan 4's. What size should I go for when getting a pair of 991 MiUK?
Go with the US10.5. if you're buying from end/not the us it's a Uk 10.

So what I need to do is spraying the Microban directly to the moldy spot and wipe it?

Sizing up will help your foot in the toebox. Average/wide footers would be very uncomfortable half size down.

Microban spray kills the mold and is safe on fabric. That might be a good place to start. I've used that on everything from the bathroom to an old car that got moldy.

Go with the US10.5. if you're buying from end/not the us it's a Uk 10.

Back
Top Bottom