Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally got these in. They came in a smaller box with a different tag. I'm guessing ALD was waiting for boxes before shipping them out, hence the delay.

IMG_20211028_155905.jpg
IMG_20211028_154705.jpg

are people still struggling to grab CP2s? kith got a full size run

Just bought my size. Thanks!

I hate to be the guy that once again asks but does everyone go TTS on these? I'm a size 11 in almost all Nikes.

FINALLY!!! Got my size 12 thank you for the heads up!

Hello, I wanted to know if you too sometimes encounter problems with N detachment on your new balance? Here it is a model of NB670
1829234B-19C3-415E-BCD6-003602CBE6AA.jpeg
Yeah, i have on some of my older ones. I just used gel super glue if it was bad enough. The stitching goes through that layer, but only where you see it go through on the top n, or at least i hope so.

Maybe making a thread in general about the secret racist concepts investors would be better? I'd be interested to see all the info in a way that doesn't derail the new balance thread.

Oh no, here we go with NT’s everything and everybody is racist. I hope this doesn’t take root in the NB thread.

I must be a sneaker hipster because NB’s new found audience is off-putting for me. If anything I’ll lay low until the hype passes.

Oh no, here we go with NT’s everything and everybody is racist. I hope this doesn’t take root in the NB thread.

I must be a sneaker hipster because NB’s new found audience is off-putting for me. If anything I’ll lay low until the hype passes.
I read the articles and my approach as always is this: there's three sides to a story. Your's, their's, and the truth. But we don't always have everyone present to get both sides and figure out the truth. So I say to myself if 30-50% of what I'm being told is accurate then that's significant enough to warrant some degree of concern. If I care.

That being said, if half of what I read in the articles were true, then dude definitely has some.......well, since the word racist/racism is a trigger for many people, I'll say he has some........culturally insensitive proclivities to say the least. I don't really care. I don't shop at concepts and they haven't done anything recently collab wise that I'd have to determine a stance about them before purchasing or not. And I don't really care to know more about the story.

However if dude wants to know more and have a separate NT thread for him and NT'ers like him who also want to know more and continue that dialogue away from the main NB thread, then go ahead. All we have to do is stay out of it lol. :lol:

I caved and got the Yurts for resell. Caved as in paid resell. Not caved as in got the sneaker. They dropped to about $50 above retail which is comfortable for me. I thought the green and grey pairs were dope to start. The others are cool but is doing to much with a model that is already doing alot. For the 3 or 4 of us that care I'll update with with the sizing on those trash cans once they touch :lol: :lol:....well if they touch down granted the Package Posse don't swipe them.

I caved and got the Yurts for resell. Caved as in paid resell. Not caved as in got the sneaker. They dropped to about $50 above retail which is comfortable for me. I thought the green and grey pairs were dope to start. The others are cool but is doing to much with a model that is already doing alot. For the 3 or 4 of us that care I'll update with with the sizing on those trash cans once they touch :lol: :lol:....well if they touch down granted the Package Posse don't swipe them.

They only going for $50 over? Not bad.

Yea $50 over isn't bad, I'm still waiting for my pairs from the spunge site to show up, I went TTS and hoping that's the right move, saw some say TTS and others say half down

Back
Top Bottom