Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Recent pick-up - Louis De Guzman NB 574

393948CD-7028-412D-BDC2-837969FE4569.jpeg
AAC74A94-0668-448F-96AF-AE39C85BE110.jpeg

I misread your post and thought to myself ' damn, those Luis Guzman's fire. Great actor and shoe creator!'

lol

Did anyone who ordered both colorways of stray rats get two separate pair secured emails?

Did anyone who ordered both colorways of stray rats get two separate pair secured emails?

I only got one email, but I had them both in one order...The wording of the email makes it sound like I hit both, but can't say for sure.

It says "Your card will be charged the full amount from checkout" Since my checkout amount was both pairs, I'm really hoping that means it's for both lol

I doubt u won anything yet - that is how the Aime 550 raffles went too. Same type of wording and I thought the same but... didn't win a damn thing in the end. and they held my money for like 2 weeks.

I only got one email, but I had them both in one order...The wording of the email makes it sound like I hit both, but can't say for sure.

It says "Your card will be charged the full amount from checkout" Since my checkout amount was both pairs, I'm really hoping that means it's for both lol
You hit on both, they're shipping separately.
SmartSelect_20211212-145850_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20211212-145841_Gmail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom