Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Screenshot_20211230-073635.png

what about the "made in UK" stuff.... I wonder if it falls under this too.

Must be a NIKE Stan , trolling cause NB might outsource some of t hematerials but it's it says made in US or UK. It was actually assembled in that country... Now where they might get the special pig suede or horween leather is a different story. That's why it's specifies on the box that up to 70 percent made in USA or England ..

Similar case:

tldr; class action settlement for $20 lol.

pretty soon we'll see NB doing its version of Off-White;
"Shoe. 70% of shoe sourced and manufactured in US/UK"

or make it a AMMiUS/UK = Allegedly Mostly Made in US/UK lol

dont have strong enough dad vibes

Is that pretty much the sole reason for New Balance's increase in popularity? I'll be honest- it wasn't until the collab with Shoe Palace below that I noticed NB's. I was surprised to see this thread so popular. Of course- people wear what they like and that's awesome. (I'm still in the Nike Flyknit Racer thread). But this thread definitely took on new life.

Was wondering if it was the whole "dad shoe thing," Ronnie Fieg, or some celebrities were rocking NB (which I don't pay attention to)

Attachments

• shoe-palace-new-balance-997s-great-white-teal-toe-1.jpeg
    shoe-palace-new-balance-997s-great-white-teal-toe-1.jpeg
    958.3 KB · Views: 250
Is that pretty much the sole reason for New Balance's increase in popularity? I'll be honest- it wasn't until the collab with Shoe Palace below that I noticed NB's. I was surprised to see this thread so popular. Of course- people wear what they like and that's awesome. (I'm still in the Nike Flyknit Racer thread). But this thread definitely took on new life.

Was wondering if it was the whole "dad shoe thing," Ronnie Fieg, or some celebrities were rocking NB (which I don't pay attention to)
I don't understand the "dad" narrative? NB makes great shoes. The craftsmanship of NB's are great and they last longer than other brands. The collabs are cool, but are a bit insane at this point. I mean, there's a Carhartt X NB collab coming. Really? What's next John Deer X NB collab? But at a certain age, should u move on from Nikes and Adidas?

I don't understand the "dad" narrative? NB makes great shoes. The craftsmanship of NB's are great and they last longer than other brands. The collabs are cool, but are a bit insane at this point. I mean, there's a Carhartt X NB collab coming. Really? What's next John Deer X NB collab? But at a certain age, should u move on from Nikes and Adidas?

Carhartt x NB sounds dope. If you dont like collabs just dont pay attention to them.

U said the 998 doesn't have strong dad vibes so I'm trying to understand ur reasoning

the current trend is the that of "dad" shoes; the chunkier 80s/90s looking models. even high end brands are following similar styling for their sneakers. the 998 is a bit too "sleek" for the current trend, so NB is capitalizing on the current hype and pumping out the models that are more desirable today. folks are also shifting from Nike to other brands like NB, since you have to jump through hoops just to get a pair of GR dunks.

Back
Top Bottom