Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ain't no way you seriously disrespecting wallabees. Ain't no way you think of breaking bad as the pop culture poster child for wallabees.
um... Yes and Yes I am. I mean, as far as I am concerned they are grouped up with Crocs and Birkenstocks as well. If you are into those more power to you but, I am going to make fun when i can cause I think they are all a disgrace to feet.

and how is Mr. White NOT the poster child for wallabaees. come on, who is better? 2932628-44fcfe36f53f0d70ca4ddbeb44431292.png

um... Yes and Yes I am. I mean, as far as I am concerned they are grouped up with Crocs and Birkenstocks as well. If you are into those more power to you but, I am going to make fun when i can cause I think they are all a disgrace to feet.

and how is Mr. White NOT the poster child for wallabaees. come on, who is better? 2932628-44fcfe36f53f0d70ca4ddbeb44431292.png

These two might want to have a word with you.

BEC7F64A-6534-430D-B300-BE7AB65B28A2.jpeg

-Drew

A female "thing" is wearing colorful kicks on a date? Folks be really showing themselves on social media. Not in a good way either. However, if a guy is out on a date depending on the setting of course u don't wanna wear colorful sneakers. 😆

A female "thing" is wearing colorful kicks on a date? Folks be really showing themselves on social media. Not in a good way either. However, if a guy is out on a date depending on the setting of course u don't wanna wear colorful sneakers. 😆
bruh this is a very clearly edited screenshot of a tweet referencing a joke that has been repeated in this thread for several weeks. You can google 'female trait meme' if you need further context. Please don't take everything you see on the internet at face value.

bruh this is a very clearly edited screenshot of a tweet referencing a joke that has been repeated in this thread for several weeks. You can google 'female trait meme' if you need further context. Please don't take everything you see on the internet at face val
Just noticed it. Thanks for pointing that out. Carry on, folks. 😬

First time seeing your screen name on NT. You can never be trusted now. :lol:

Serious question though....are you 15 years old?

Back
Top Bottom