Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got these ALD finally at a price I wanted, after missing out even on the restock. Funny, I’m sure the person who sold these on StockX will be lucky to have made a $5-10 profit 😂
4A73D3CC-89D0-4FA3-BB85-D4F0DD5328C8.jpeg
5E1C3C96-F14B-4421-9EEF-173F019CC37B.jpeg

Why JJJJound not masssive ?
they were - look at the resale price for the all blue ones - its essentailly retail the greens will fall there eventually. price is high rn bc bots ate up all the pairs and few humans copped.

look at the resale price for the all blue ones - its essentially retail the greens will fall there eventually. price is high rn bc bots ate up all the pairs and few humans copped.

The blue pair has low resale value because its not popular. The 990v3 olive was much better received and prices are only going up from here.

Imagine being famous and paying big monies for a stylist and they put you in the same things everyone wears.

Dang I'm living under a rock. Examples?

I feel like I'm not seeing all these 550's on people's feet as much as everyone else. :lol:

Are they the Tik Tok craze or something?
:nerd:

I feel like folks graduated from the chunky filas to 550s

In defense of the 550. I just wanted to try them but was shocked when even GR's were reselling. I was not paying resale for a 550 of all things. Got a pair at retail. Love them. Old school BB vide that works today. Now are they Hyped? Sure they are. So are Nike dunks. I mean the GR dunks that are selling out (and reselling hilariously) used to live on sale racks in the mall. They will again when people move on but we are a different breed on NT we love the sneakers. There are many in the Dunk thread that have been active it it for years before the current hype. Just like here in the NB thread. In short yeah its the "next thing" but to me anyway its a model that from a lover of the brand should be here to stay. That being said where is my 997 and 998 NB !? :D

Back
Top Bottom