Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm really liking this model and these colorways. I'm generally not drawn to unusual models or bright colors, but I really wanted these.

PXL_20220501_235344903.jpg

PXL_20220510_005112850.jpg

entered the JFG local raffle today - still think its corny I have to donate something for a chance to buy shoes. these discord raffles IG drops etc are all gimmicks - just sell the shoes to real ppl and move on.

entered the JFG local raffle today - still think its corny I have to donate something for a chance to buy shoes. these discord raffles IG drops etc are all gimmicks - just sell the shoes to real ppl and move on.
tbh I think doing something charitable to enter is one of the dopest moves I've ever seen. You do something to help the local community, and you as a local potentially reap the benefits. Seems like a win-win to me 🤷‍♂️

Was about to ask if you copped yet jmilionair jmilionair ...I kept waiting and waiting for more pairs to pop up but for some reason the stock seemed dry. Maybe it hints at a restock coming in the future, not sure, but I decided to just bite the bullet as well. Pair should be here next week hopefully.

comes shows how theres lots of new heads into NB now lol
but yeah those were i think a billys tokyo exclusive and we never saw a state side release
Think they had an in-store at cncpts too but I could be wrong, there was hope they were a GR so maybe they will finally release in those numbers

comes shows how theres lots of new heads into NB now lol
but yeah those were i think a billys tokyo exclusive and we never saw a state side release
Not a newby by any means but also don’t track every release. Plus the filter got these looking different in my book.

Think they had an in-store at cncpts too but I could be wrong, there was hope they were a GR so maybe they will finally release in those numbers

yup thought there was one store that did a small drop on them during the midst of covid and it was cncpts.

992TC product code for those that were curious

name another product you have to donate something in order to have the chance to buy it…..

name another product you have to donate something in order to have the chance to buy it…..
I would argue every time you stand in a line, or refresh a website, or troll ebay/stockx/whatever you are donating your time in the service of copping. This way you donate something that goes to help someone else, while also keeping the release in the community and serving as a buffer against resellers. genius imo. I never really cared for JFG's stuff other than the 992s, but this is a great move IMO

Was about to ask if you copped yet jmilionair jmilionair ...I kept waiting and waiting for more pairs to pop up but for some reason the stock seemed dry. Maybe it hints at a restock coming in the future, not sure, but I decided to just bite the bullet as well. Pair should be here next week hopefully.
Yeah, I was waiting for prices to drop more but they pretty much landed at where they will I feel. I’m tired of watching & don’t really care about a handful of doll hairs anymore lol.
They may pop up again but with the way they are still semi sought after it’ll be a challenge to grab still. I just wanted to grab just incase the price kept rising. Plan on beating up the V2’s & keep these & V1’s on ice for a while.

Back
Top Bottom