Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^^Made in UK's, huh? You think they're gonna be 577's?
I think they are 1500s like gtfan712 pointed out, the laces, collar, insoles, the location of the NB logo on the back and the N is similar to the 1500s, baising it off the 1500chf shots by vagrant

New pick up. Not going to lie, it was an impulse buy but these shoes are amazing. The quality is ridiculous and I'm glad I caught these on Ebay for a good price. 
that's not bad for an impulse buy! nice pick-up and a slept on sneaker (the bright color ones seem to get all the shine)...

I think they are 1500s like gtfan712 pointed out, the laces, collar, insoles, the location of the NB logo on the back and the N is similar to the 1500s, baising it off the 1500chf shots by vagrant
Either way though I'll be happy. New Balance really can't make enough Made in UK 1500's.  The color palates look very promising...

looks like it only works on select styles...none of the NBs I tried works
frown.gif
I want it some Daytrippers and it didnt work 

Last edited:
that must be something new that NB hit em with and not allowing them to put codes on them..cuz i stayed gettin NBs on the low on KL

My first pair of NB's.
Look good, feel good. All I need...

and if I can get them on the cheap, I'm picking up more pairs..

-J-

My first pair of NB's.
Look good, feel good. All I need...

and if I can get them on the cheap, I'm picking up more pairs..

-J-
what model is that? Looking into venturing into NB after last year Roshe release which has all other shoes collecting dust. I want a comfy shoe I can walk around in and a pair for running.

that must be something new that NB hit em with and not allowing them to put codes on them..cuz i stayed gettin NBs on the low on KL

Most of the Vans looks like they are excluded too. Was going to get the Hula chukka. Strange code how are you supposed to know what is excluded and whats not? Oh well money saved.

Most of the Vans looks like they are excluded too. Was going to get the Hula chukka. Strange code how are you supposed to know what is excluded and whats not? Oh well money saved.
yeah that code was a complete tease - 40% off but it only applies to like random Reeboks and some Vans?

Man I found a pair of Kennedys in my size, vvvnds for $550 today... the crazy part is that price is starting to seem somewhat reasonable until I snap myself back to reality...

Last edited:
What up y'all!

Whats a decent price to pay for the 999 Seals nowadays? Think I found a DS pair my size for 280 shipped but that just seems a little too much...Thoughts?

New pickups...Was able to scoop the Pebble Blues for $112.50 shipped by doing stock locator at local JCrew (even though 9.5 is out of stock online), and they were nice enough to apply the 25% even though they shouldn't apply to NB I don't think...paid $129 for the 1300GGO's with NB coupon (one-time use). Both are very nice...

New pickups...Was able to scoop the Pebble Blues for $112.50 shipped by doing stock locator at local JCrew (even though 9.5 is out of stock online), and they were nice enough to apply the 25% even though they shouldn't apply to NB I don't think...paid $129 for the 1300GGO's with NB coupon (one-time use). Both are very nice...

nice looking pebble blues! I love mine!

What up y'all!

Whats a decent price to pay for the 999 Seals nowadays? Think I found a DS pair my size for 280 shipped but that just seems a little too much...Thoughts?

This was the price before the restock release..I'd say reasonable is about 200-240

Back
Top Bottom