Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hit the buy now on the Omn1s Baited on GOAT. Said order was confirmed a couple days ago. It gets cancelled today saying their unavailable and I Look and the price is now 200 dollars more. Cmon..:smh:

5E911FE4-8855-467A-9CA6-48F5ECB965C7.jpeg

8DD1CE0D-86AB-4A12-A85A-847D0B4FB4D0.jpeg

83D0D5C7-5EB4-44A8-A437-91BA519C6233.jpeg

-Drew

Size 8.5 available on Saks for the sea salt 990v3, just placed my order :emoji_fingers_crossed:

For anyone who got shipping confirmation on the JFG IG drop, does it show shipped in your IG account as well? I got the shipping confirmation email but still just shows confirmed in IG. Normally wouldn’t worry about it but I had to replace the CC I used earlier this week and worried there may be an issue with reprocessing the payment.

For anyone who got shipping confirmation on the JFG IG drop, does it show shipped in your IG account as well? I got the shipping confirmation email but still just shows confirmed in IG. Normally wouldn’t worry about it but I had to replace the CC I used earlier this week and worried there may be an issue with reprocessing the payment.
There should be a tracking number when you tap into the item line.

I don’t think the baby shower blue color way shipped out for anyone yet I see a lot of people getting tracking on penny cookie pink pair tho 🤔

There should be a tracking number when you tap into the item line.
Yeah I don't see it in my IG account, just the email. I reached out to them to see if there was going to be issues reprocessing but just got a generic reply stating they couldn't change payment method. Betting I'm screwed but we'll see soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom