Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

every time i see them WTAPS 992
proud-touched.gif

Dear NB, please bring back the NB1. 🙏

The 2002r protection pack are pretty nice. Ended up getting a pair of GOAT, but I think I prefer to the regular cut 2002R JP colorway set to release who knows when. They're pretty lightweight and comfy though

*Edit* ALD 991 shipped too!

Nothing here yet for shipping. I'm hoping prices dip on resale cuz I am tempted to circle back for the Grey 991 pair, but prices on both seemed high at the moment.

UNDS M990AL3. Liking these more on feet.

202E0444-B8AE-489E-8FB4-89F79D10AF57.jpeg

White shoes always look 100X better on feet, especially :pimp: with black pants. Not sure why I don't have more, I probably only have 2 or 3 white shoes.

And honestly these V3 looked trash in promo pics, but in hand they are a lot nicer. Tempted to grab a pair but way too many releases lately and I've been trying to keep the shoes to a minimum.

This might be a very unpopular opinion but am I the only one who thinks the 2002r protection shoes are hideous? I've never seen the appeal of the cutout design or whatever that is.
This is interesting, as the “cutout design” is what “pulled me in”, specifically on the Rain Clouds. I actually prefer the look of the 2002r this way over the standard 😅

For anyone who has the 990v3 and 2002r and sized down half on the 990, do you have a side by side photo of both shoes? I ended up hitting on a pair of the sea salt 990v3 but got a half size down. i'm usually a 7.5 so i'm a little paranoid that the 7 is gonna be too tight.

For anyone who has the 990v3 and 2002r and sized down half on the 990, do you have a side by side photo of both shoes? I ended up hitting on a pair of the sea salt 990v3 but got a half size down. i'm usually a 7.5 so i'm a little paranoid that the 7 is gonna be too tight.

You'll be fine, the 990v3 fit huge. I go TTS in 2002R and .5 down in the 990v3.

Back
Top Bottom