Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

A lesson I learned the hard way--

When you first get your shoes, check for both cosmetic flaws and overall shoe shape/shoe balance.  I decided to bust out my M990blk's today at the mall and I swear one shoe felt way off from the other.  Walked around for 30 minutes and my arches started to hurt.  Turns out the right shoe bowed up at a way higher angle than the left.  Hopefully I can get an exchange off the New Balance website, but this sucks because they looked sweet on foot.

A lesson I learned the hard way--

When you first get your shoes, check for both cosmetic flaws and overall shoe shape/shoe balance.  I decided to bust out my M990blk's today at the mall and I swear one shoe felt way off from the other.  Walked around for 30 minutes and my arches started to hurt.  Turns out the right shoe bowed up at a way higher angle than the left.  Hopefully I can get an exchange off the New Balance website, but this sucks because they looked sweet on foot.
you should contact NB customer service, theyll look out for you, theyre def one of the best customer service ive ever dealt with

the day was perfect in NYC today, sunny with a cool breeze, reminded me of back home, Bay Area flavor 
pimp.gif

Decided to finally un-ds these puppies

you should contact NB customer service, theyll look out for you, theyre def one of the best customer service ive ever dealt with

the day was perfect in NYC today, sunny with a cool breeze, reminded me of back home, Bay Area flavor 
pimp.gif

Yeah I filled out an online request for an exchange.  Planning on getting a non-retro pair.

Bay Area weather is nice right now.  Recently shot up to ~80 which is considered pretty hot over here haha.

Last edited:
I just scooped a pair from CityGear for about $92 shipped. There's a promo code floating out there.

was looking at that but they are sol...d out now! shouldve copped a pair when I had the chance

very nice!

the day was perfect in NYC today, sunny with a cool breeze, reminded me of back home, Bay Area flavor :pimp:

very nice sir!

You wore them with the hang tag all day....?

@Joseph:

A fair price is whatever you're willing to pay for the shoe. Personally I wouldn't pay more than 250. But it depends on how valuable the shoe is to you. All of us have different arbitrary values we could throw out.

Last edited:
On feet...
Crazy nice. :smokin :smokin

the day was perfect in NYC today, sunny with a cool breeze, reminded me of back home, Bay Area flavor :pimp:
One of the most comfortable runners out there :smokin

nice wear stunna,
Sick sns remedy, I need!
Dope 1500s! :smokin

Late post. Yesterday:
:smokin :smokin

Wore this as well today:

very nice sir!
nice wear stunna,
damn, this good weather is bringing out the goods
nthat.gif
stunna and knight aint ****** around. Just some Con's for me today, I may break something out tomorrow
thank you homies, Knight bringin that heat 
pimp.gif

You wore them with the hang tag all day....?
yep...?
One of the most comfortable runners out there
smokin.gif

Wore this as well today:
i agree, great minds think alike 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom